Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
JoyD

question What's going on with Jin?

Question

Twitter is going crazy about some Jin accusations and nobody says what they are?

My katana is ready to start beheading...

20 answers to this question

i saw a lot of this as well and everyone was just DM’ing each other about it
apparently it’s related to death threats? idk if it’s just random people or other fandoms but that’s why no one wanted to say it in a normal tweet incase they got it trending and jin saw and got upset, seems like it’s died down now though, there’s always way too much drama on there

@kingseokjin1992 No idea, people are being very cryptic, talking about people wanting to hurt him and spreading rumours etc. But no idea what's happening.

15 hours ago, JoyD said:

@kingseokjin1992 No idea, people are being very cryptic, talking about people wanting to hurt him and spreading rumours etc. But no idea what's happening.

i'm sorry for her:v1:

I haven't heard anything about it but then again, I don't follow many accounts that tweet about fandom mess and drama

6 minutes ago, Clefairy said:

apparently it’s related to death threats? idk if it’s just random people or other fandoms but that’s why no one wanted to say it in a normal tweet incase they got it trending and jin saw and got upset, seems like it’s died down now though, there’s always way too much drama on there

thats good

@Clefairy glad now that they didn't tweet about much about it. Thank you! I don't get why they seem to be getting always dead threats, what's wrong with people? And still don't understand what has Jin done to make people that angry *sigh*

11 minutes ago, Clefairy said:

if the fandom really send the info trough DM's that's good, please let 2019 be the year when we learn how to properly take care of this problems without creating an even bigger mess.

15 minutes ago, JoyD said:

@Clefairy glad now that they didn't tweet about much about it. Thank you! I don't get why they seem to be getting always dead threats, what's wrong with people? And still don't understand what has Jin done to make people that angry *sigh*

i know right! yeah idk why people are like that, i could never do something like that but people just don’t care, they wouldn’t like it if it happened to them though 

8 minutes ago, Cypher• said:

if the fandom really send the info trough DM's that's good, please let 2019 be the year when we learn how to properly take care of this problems without creating an even bigger mess.

i was surprised tbh it was a hard one to find out about but someone said it without explicitly saying jin’s name lmao

although it also makes me worried that it turns into chinese whispers where others may add more to the story and twist it, causing maybe more drama between fandoms either way at least it was more private! 

2 minutes ago, Clefairy said:

although it also makes me worried that it turns into chinese whispers where others may add more to the story and twist it, causing maybe more drama between fandoms either way at least it was more private! 

right that can happen too...

right that can happen too...

i’m probably just being negative tbh LMAO hopefully armys are more mature than that :’)

Just now, Clefairy said:

i’m probably just being negative tbh LMAO hopefully armys are more mature than that :’)

lol it's fine, i'm always negative too,especially social media seems to bring the worst in people lol but at least this time seems like the DM's work and let's hope that we can keep the member's search bar hate-free

8 minutes ago, Cypher• said:

lol it's fine, i'm always negative too,especially social media seems to bring the worst in people lol but at least this time seems like the DM's work and let's hope that we can keep the member's search bar hate-free

yep

On 11.01.2019 at 18:09, Cypher• said:

lol iyi, ben de her zaman olumsuzum, özellikle sosyal medya insanların en kötüsünü yaşatıyor gibi görünüyor ama en azından bu kez DM'nin çalışması gibi görünüyor ve umarım üye arama çubuğunu nefretsiz tutabiliriz.

but this place is more fun.