Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
sungel

Bighit x LICO Webtoon - "SAVE ME" Updates

I was wondering if they were going to stick with USD like they burned in the mvs, but they drew the gas station jerk throwing Won instead lol.

It seems like instead of Jin having to save everyone himself, he's maybe instead creating a chain effect where his other bros new presence can save another as well.

LMAO @ jin BTFO'ing the driver in the beginning AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA he's not a scaredy cat in this webtoon! hahaha

@movietvdrama i'm starting to think that as well! jin probably will try but won't be able to save everyone, so creating a chain effect would be a good way to do it!

ep.04  i was happy for exactly 5 seconds until the angst comeback :why:

Edited by Cypher•

ep 4 is up! https://www.webtoons.com/en/drama/bts-save-me/ep04/viewer?title_no=1514&episode_no=5

so apparently its being updated on wednesdays instead of thursdays now? \o/?

ok based off that screenshot of suga's phone with a ton of missed calls to jungkook, i am prepared for some intense sugakookie in the next chapter. TT_TT move aside yoonmin & vkook loljk :sob:

Edited by sungel

Ok first of all this webtoon hurts me on so many level 

but on a ligther note i love Jin, he's not even trying to explain anymore he's going straight to bussiness lol 

update: a new chapter! https://www.webtoons.com/en/drama/bts-save-me/ep05/viewer?title_no=1514&episode_no=6

SUGAKOOKIE ARE PRACTICALLY CANON YOU MUST BE BLIND IF YOU DONT SEE IT

ALSO MIN YOONGI WHAT THE HELL

By the way, does anyone know if there is an official korean version? Cause if K-fans are reading, are they reading in english? (or are they going by fan translations like we do with eng subs xD )

Edited by sungel

On 2/7/2019 at 1:15 AM, sungel said:

By the way, does anyone know if there is an official korean version? Cause if K-fans are reading, are they reading in english? (or are they going by fan translations like we do with eng subs xD)

yep the webtoon is in english,korean,japanese  and i think chinese? but i'm not sure about the last one. 

Ep 06. 

Spoiler

I'm happy Jin realised he was changing too much the future cause it was getting more and more difficult to know  where everyone was, plus this  is some "final destination"shit were if they don't die when they're supposed to death keeps chasing them.

And  i just saw Yoongi die (or it was implied he died) twice in an episode... nice.... :why: love seen all my childrens die one by one. 

One a more happy note i love how Jin's job is basically been the uber of everyone lol he just have to pick them up and Namjoon is soooo done with Tae's dream.

when will we get Jimin and Hobi, Hobi's backstory is the most tragic out of them all so i can't wait to get mi emotions completely destroyed. 

Ep 6 is up! https://www.webtoons.com/en/drama/bts-save-me/ep06/viewer?title_no=1514&episode_no=7d

Spoiler

so it seems taehyung has clairvoyance or his dreams can see the future maybe? the opposite of seokjin who has past time travel powers. interesting.

jin trying to be 1 of those ARMY theorists for his own story now lol

also, where be jimin & hoseok at? :(

Edited by sungel

28 minutes ago, Cypher• said:

Hide contents

I'm happy Jin realised he was changing too much the future cause it was getting more and more difficult to know  where everyone was, plus this  is some "final destination"shit were if they don't die when they're supposed to death keeps chasing them.

And  i just saw Yoongi die (or it was implied he died) twice in an episode... nice.... :why: love seen all my childrens die one by one. 

One a more happy note i love how Jin's job is basically been the uber of everyone lol he just have to pick them up and Namjoon is soooo done with Tae's dream.

when will we get Jimin and Hobi, Hobi's backstory is the most tragic out of them all so i can't wait to get mi emotions completely destroyed. 

totally random- can anyone figure out who the glasses person is in the very 1st two panels of this chapter (the video footage)?

Spoiler

and technically then we've seen jungkook die or attempt to die multiple times through the past couple chapters xD i mean not "xD" im hoping this latest cliffhanger indicates jungkook going in to rescue yoongi, kinda like in euphoria or leaves us like the start of chapter 5, except that yoongi survives instead

(my delulu theory- bighit ship sugakookie so much they forgot jihope :( seokjin didnt even write their names on the big planning paper of how he'll rescue them. ( just kidding... again ). my other very weak theory- jihope are prooobably isolated in a hospital in the first place, whereas the rest of them are out & about in the "real" world. 

it seems so far that they're portraying yoongi to be most tragic. i've always imagined taehyung & hoseok to be most complicated, but it seems taehyung's been reduced to a 4th wheel right now xD (but if taehyung's dream-predicting-future turns out to be a chekhov's gun type situation, who knows? also would be a cool contrast to jin's time traveling powers)

speaking of which, do people think jin is able to control his time travel powers or not? 

also no offense to LICO... but does anyone find it that jin & jungkook kinda look too similar sometimes (especially when not next to each other)?

Edited by sungel

32 minutes ago, sungel said:

totally random- can anyone figure out who the glasses person is in the very 1st two panels of this chapter (the video footage)?

isn't he the teacher? or the principal that put the on detention? damn is been so long since i read the notes i can't really remember. 

Spoiler
36 minutes ago, sungel said:

seokjin didnt even write their names on the big planning paper of how he'll rescue them. ( just kidding... again ).

all the info he has about the boys is the one's he gets by saving their lifes and talking with the rest, but until now no one has mentioned them so he doesn't have any info to add to his detective board (lol) i'm hoping after we finally  save Yoongi we can nove on to the hospital boys :' c

39 minutes ago, sungel said:

it seems so far that they're portraying yoongi to be most tragic.

At this point yeah it seems like they're putting Yoongi 's story in  the spotlight, wich is kind of weird considering Tae's story is he KILLED his freaking dad,  but apparently just by Jin's picking him up he doesn't kill him/goes to prison. But at the same time is understandable cause yoonkook's story throughout HYYH has always been a main argument in the plot. 

46 minutes ago, sungel said:

speaking of which, do people think jin is able to control his time travel powers or not? 

If we go by what we have seen in the MV's no? i mean Jin's break the timeline so much that we end up with a wormhole.  

yeah i have noticed Jin and Kook look similar but tbh a lot of people say Jin and Kook look like brothers in real life so it can only be more noticiable on 2D lol  and maybe because i have  current Kook's 21 year old self in my mind but he looks sooooooooooooooooo young in the webtoon he's a baby, wich makes it more easy for me to notice their differences with Jin.

14 minutes ago, Cypher• said:

isn't he the teacher? or the principal that put the on detention? damn is been so long since i read the notes i can't really remember. 

Hide contents

all the info he has about the boys is the one's he gets by saving their lifes and talking with the rest, but until now no one has mentioned them so he doesn't have any info to add to his detective board (lol) i'm hoping after we finally  save Yoongi we can nove on to the hospital boys :' c

At this point yeah it seems like they're putting Yoongi 's story in  the spotlight, wich is kind of weird considering Tae's story is he KILLED his freaking dad,  but apparently just by Jin's picking him up he doesn't kill him/goes to prison. But at the same time is understandable cause yoonkook's story throughout HYYH has always been a main argument in the plot. 

If we go by what we have seen in the MV's no? i mean Jin's break the timeline so much that we end up with a wormhole.  

yeah i have noticed Jin and Kook look similar but tbh a lot of people say Jin and Kook look like brothers in real life so it can only be more noticiable on 2D lol  and maybe because i have  current Kook's 21 year old self in my mind but he looks sooooooooooooooooo young in the webtoon he's a baby, wich makes it more easy for me to notice their differences with Jin.

Spoiler

re guy in beginning: i went back to chapter 5 and i think thats security footage of 1 of the motels from when jin tried to report a possible arsonist. so its probably a random guy.

also went back to the webtoon's prologue and yeah, jihope are confirmed in the hospital. yeah, it'll probably be too messy plotwise, so maybe after this yoonkook arc, jihope will finally reappear. [except that in ch 3 it seems like hoseok worked at an offbrand mcdonalds lol?]

ok that whole taehyung in police station was really weird. cuz in the notes & MVs wasnt he in police for murder? whereas in chapter 5 they suddenly rescue taehyung from the police for... nothing it seems even though its established in ch 1 that he murdered his father. asdf?

brainsplode //bleargh

Spoiler
9 hours ago, sungel said:

so maybe after this yoonkook arc, jihope will finally reappear.

i hope so :' ) 

9 hours ago, sungel said:

ok that whole taehyung in police station was really weird. cuz in the notes & MVs wasnt he in police for murder? whereas in chapter 5 they suddenly rescue taehyung from the police for... nothing it seems even though its established in ch 1 that he murdered his father. asdf?

Jin is repeating april 11 and in the original timeline Tae is arrested in may 22 so he maybe killed his dad the night before?  so in april 11 he hasn't killed his dad yet. Tae in police custody must be for normal vandalization and not for killing his dad  cause there's no way they would let a murdered free.

https://www.webtoons.com/en/drama/bts-save-me/ep07/viewer?title_no=1514&episode_no=8

Updated!

Well... this was basically the HYYH notes & the part of the I Need U MV in webtoon format xD ft jin with superhuman strength

where my jihope at : (

and real talk, i wanna know what IRL bts think about it, especially suga & jungkook

Edited by sungel

my poor child :c saving him is not enough he needs a psychologist.  Actually forget  that, everyone in this webtoon need a psychologist. 

1 hour ago, sungel said:

and real talk, i wanna know what IRL bts think about it, especially suga & jungkook

Yoongi said he doesn't read the webtoon (or webtoons in general) and for Kook i guess we'll have to wait until he does a vlive and see if somebody ask him.

@Cypher• while i doubt it'll ever happen, maybe jimin would [ask] if he ever crashes a suga vlive

https://twitter.com/BTS_twt/status/1085843696883400704

xDDD

i wonder if he feels somewhat disappointed or if he's too busy & already forgot about it lol

//

edit: totally random, but sometimes i look at the comments. if you go back to ep 1, you'll find this: 

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗᕦ(Ò_Óˇ)ᕤ : "wow. Jin getting more lines in this webtoon then in the songs." from Jan 16, 2019

lololol

Edited by sungel

8 hours ago, sungel said:

i wonder if he feels somewhat disappointed or if he's too busy & already forgot about it lol

i guess he knows he's not appearing for a while so he doesn't want to ask :' ) but i can't wait to see him and Hobi. 

Still wondering where the BST universe fits in all of this

Maybe it's one of the wrong outcomes? Like 

Spoiler

them dying in the car crash

Like, what would make Tae and Jin fight