Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
sungel

Bighit x LICO Webtoon - "SAVE ME" Updates

https://www.webtoons.com/en/drama/bts-save-me/ep08/viewer?title_no=1514&episode_no=9

Its up!

LOL! And just as we were beginning to complain about jimin & hoseok being MIA.

And english version has a typo, lol

Spoiler

<< thats supposed to be namjoon >>

D0dMNyKU4AAGOOX.jpg

Also also

Spoiler

wow! I didnt expect us to get to see jimin's flashback, or that much of it so soon. and oh my dear god if thats a non-mentally impaired flashback**, whatever he saw has gotta be traumatizing & its more frightening in webcomic version than in text 0.o

and how did jin (or jungkook, i still have trouble distinguishing them :// ) get there so soon? unless they brought yoongi to the same hospital that hoseok/jimin happened to be staying at. 

also, i was *always* annoyed that jhope's wings teaser had "munchenson syndrome"- that sounded super unconvincing and lame. but hoseok seems to have a different disease in this webtoon?

**by that, i mean, i'm assuming it was a regular flashback as opposed to a random dream that hints at a flashback but might have warped memories

also freakin' hell :O

Edited by sungel

yay Jimin and Hobi are finally here!

Spoiler

So first thing i realised in this episode is idk a lot about Jimin's backstory?  his trauma was part of the notes? cause i can't remember reading anything about it. 

idk how they get info of the boys so easily they haven't seen each other in 2 years how the hell Nams knows Hoseok is in the hospital and wich one? same as Jin the boy hasn't even been in the country all this years... why is it so easy for him lol. 

Now what i want to know is how he's planning to save them, cause yes he can prevent Hobi from falling down the stairs and....i forgot what he was supposed to save Jimin from, but they're both in the hopital prior to all of this so it's not like that's going to magically get them out of it. 

15 hours ago, Cypher• said:
Spoiler

So first thing i realised in this episode is idk a lot about Jimin's backstory?  his trauma was part of the notes? cause i can't remember reading anything about it. 

His trauma was loosely mentioned in several of the notes, but i think if you didnt read the notes, you wouldnt have known he had one. speaking of which, a thing im beginning to wonder is- is there going to be conflicting information between official BU content & this webtoon? which one would we trust to be canon? or should the webtoon be taken as its own official Bighit/LICO collab, inspired by BU content, but not be part of the BU canon material :mindfuck:

Spoiler
Spoiler

idk how they get info of the boys so easily they haven't seen each other in 2 years how the hell Nams knows Hoseok is in the hospital and wich one? same as Jin the boy hasn't even been in the country all this years... why is it so easy for him lol. 

yeah that was a really weird for me too. my assumption is that since we left off jin being in the hospital with yoongi, possibly jimin & hoseok are in the same hospital. although how jimin & hoseok "havent seen each other in 2 yrs" whilst being in the same hospital is weird tho. possibly translation error?

as for namjoon & taehyung, they went to a shop(??? i saw "two star burr[ito?]") where people told them that hoseok was in a hospital, although how they found the shop(?) idk

or maybe there's only 1 hospital in this town they live in lol

Edited by sungel

9 hours ago, sungel said:

His trauma was loosely mentioned in several of the notes, but i think if you didnt read the notes, you wouldnt have known he had one.

makes sense i did read the notes but my memory sucks so i have forgotten most of it lol 

a thing im beginning to wonder is- is there going to be conflicting information between official BU content & this webtoon? which one would we trust to be canon?

good question, right now i'm taking it as canon cause i haven't seen any problems between what has been shown and  the original source (except for that weird cat/fox that apparently gave Jin his time travel powers).

possibly jimin & hoseok are in the same hospital. although how jimin & hoseok "havent seen each other in 2 yrs" whilst being in the same hospital is weird tho

well Hoseok had a bruise and said he fell on the street and the two star wasn't his work place? so he can't be in the hospital for that long. (but again if they knew where he worked how come they never meet in 2 years lol)

or maybe there's only 1 hospital in this town they live in lol

yeah that would be the option that makes the most sense but if they live in such a small town how come they have no idea how/where the other members are. I imagine is because there's a lot more time travels we haven't seen until Jin finally knew where they were but if that really happened i would like to at least have a comment about it so it doesn't look so sudden. 

EP.09.

Spoiler

Ok so i'm glad Jin is starting to ask why is he trying to save them, cause in the cases like Tae and Joon where they almost ruin their lifes because they lost control for a second it makes sense, but in Kook or Yoongi's case where they're depressed it's not really going to make much of a difference (tho the fact that they reconnected with the group seems to be helping them). 

and i know the munchausen syndrome appears on Hoseok's short film but right now it seems like it would fit Jimin's story more? he has an unknown childhood trauma and his parents leave him in a hospital for years for apparently no good reasons?

About the hospital -AGAIN- so now it seems like Yoongi was also in the same hospital as Jimin and Hobi...lmao.

aha! so they were in the same hospital... im not gonna bother piecing together the timeline myself at this point cause ... GLAD IM NOT THE ONLY ONE

Spoiler

i cant tell if jin snooping in the staircase of the hospital is right after yoongi told him off after rescuing him.... or apparently he's been there for a month lol? plus what happened in between that time skip[?] that suddenly yoongi's seemingly improved whilst visiting hoseok with namjoon & co (minus jin?). i mean obviously therapists are a thing but medical professionals dont seem very competent in this universe xD

8 hours ago, Cypher• said:

but in Kook or Yoongi's case where they're depressed it's not really going to make much of a difference (tho the fact that they reconnected with the group seems to be helping them). 

the other difficult thing about jin questioning trying to save them. sure it seems like its possible for yoongi & jungkook to get better when they reunite the group, but how will they get jimin & hoseok out since there's even more external factors locking them there? 0.o

also, why are people taking the back staircases so much in this hospital? most hospital visitors/patients use the elevators. or maybe thats just a korean thing?

8 hours ago, Cypher• said:

and i know the munchausen syndrome appears on Hoseok's short film but right now it seems like it would fit Jimin's story more? he has an unknown childhood trauma and his parents leave him in a hospital for years for apparently no good reasons?

i think this is part of where source material ~confusion~ begins. in the wings teasers i thought it was odd hoseok had munchausen syndrome when jimin had the whole lying theme in both his notes + song too. and in this webtoon that still seems to stand :O

i wonder what happened to webtoon jimin that made him not want to see the rest of them?

and i wonder if the ending was jin voluntarily going back in time or by accident or... dundundun someone else***? and it will suck so much in this next time loop Jin has to start all over again with the ENTIRE route of saving everything + the yoongi rescue hurdle + jimin/hoseok hurdle

***speaking of the someone else. i feel like taehyung has powers that he's not fully aware of. his dreams could be the future or hints towards how jin could properly save them. someone pleeease ask him what he's actually dreaming about

also is anyone finding jimin's artistic appearance kinda off? or maybe IRL jimin is hard to draw in a stylized manhwa? but then namjoon & hoseok have non-manhwa easy-to-transfer appearances either, but they are captured perfectly fine [to me]. i'm not saying theyre ugly- just that they may be hard to draw from 3D to 2D compared to the rest of the members?

also also, im guessing that they dont have 24/7 hair stylists in this webtoon. someone give me yoongi's permanently pink hair powers and how it manages to stay so flawless

Edited by sungel

Spoiler
11 hours ago, sungel said:

i cant tell if jin snooping in the staircase of the hospital is right after yoongi told him off after rescuing him.... or apparently he's been there for a month lol?

lmao, he just stay there for a whole month just thinking. 

i think this is part of where source material ~confusion~ begins. in the wings teasers i thought it was odd hoseok had munchausen syndrome when jimin had the whole lying theme in both his notes + song too. and in this webtoon that still seems to stand :O

i wonder what happened to webtoon jimin that made him not want to see the rest of them?

probably he's ashamed, apparently no one knew he had a trauma so explaining he has been in a hospital for years must be difficult. 

and i wonder if the ending was jin voluntarily going back in time or by accident or... dundundun someone else***? and it will suck so much in this next time loop Jin has to start all over again with the ENTIRE route of saving everything + the yoongi rescue hurdle + jimin/hoseok hurdle

i don't think he can go back in time on his own until now it has always been when someone dies. And yeah most likely he has to save everyone again lol.

***speaking of the someone else. i feel like taehyung has powers that he's not fully aware of. his dreams could be the future or hints towards how jin could properly save them. someone pleeease ask him what he's actually dreaming about

he definetely has powers but i'm not sure if we'll have time to see him use them considering how many chapters there are left. Unless SAVE ME is only season 1 and we'll get more later. 

also is anyone finding jimin's artistic appearance kinda off? or maybe IRL jimin is hard to draw in a stylized manhwa?

to me his face is really good, i can totally see Jimin on the eyes and mouth the only cuestionable part is his hair, considering how he has orange hair like in RUN yet his hair  style is nothing like the one he uses on that MV so it's a weird in between where it's not really Jimin from RUN but i'ts not Jimin from INU either. 

xD

Spoiler

On 3/7/2019 at 7:35 AM, Cypher• said:
On 3/6/2019 at 7:27 PM, sungel said:

i cant tell if jin snooping in the staircase of the hospital is right after yoongi told him off after rescuing him.... or apparently he's been there for a month lol?

lmao, he just stay there for a whole month just thinking.

confirmed- he wakes up on Apri 11 over & over again, then kills time until May sitting in stairwells or cars lol

:HAHAHA:

Edited by sungel

13 hours ago, sungel said:

confirmed- he wakes up on Apri 11 over & over again, then kills time until May sitting in stairwells or cars lol

that's hilarious loooooooool 

ep 10.

Spoiler

i'm soooooooooooooooooo happy we're actually getting more about Hobi's story after not seen him for most of the webtoon, and i'm hopping they'll do the same with Jimin cause idk anythng about his story lol but i'm very intrigued 

So now Jin can control wich day he returns to? cause he realised he has to save Hobi before he goes to the hospital and went back to april 10....???? So he does control the time travel better than i assumed. 

Also THAT ENDING HOBI WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TRAFFIC WORKS?????? YOU CANT TURN LIKE THAT AND NOT EXPECT A CAR TO RUN YOU OVER. 

istg until now Hobi's deaths (or injuries) are the most WTF WHAT ARE YOU DOING? in the webtoon. But if he doesn't die maybe  he'll end up in the hospital with Jimin anyways wich means he'll fall for the stairs and everything will be the same  lol destiny really want this boys to die. 

i’m enjoying this so much and i’m actually starting to understand it but why does it have to be so sad ;-;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ep.11 Ok here's an idea, for now on Yoongi lives in an aquarium so he can't set anything on fire and Hobi never EVER gets even close to a stair cause everytime he does his feet suddendly forget how to function. 

7 hours ago, Cypher• said:

Yoongi lives in an aquarium

as long as jimin never goes by or else it'll trigger his trauma

7 hours ago, Cypher• said:

he does his feet suddendly forget how to function

and yet somehow he was able to get on a little scooter. what?!?

-

also real talk-

Spoiler

THANK YOU HOSEOK FOR REALIZING SOMETHING WEIRD IS GOING ON.

i was hoping taehyung & his dreams was gonna figure it out first... but we also havent seen much of him since jimin&hoseok showed up

and what kinda hospital lets their patients walk around all willy nilly like that xDjimin technically would have no problem escaping lol

and also a little theory about taehyung

Spoiler

so obviously taehyung has these dreams, but i wonder if the graffiti is another way he's subconsciously keeping track of things :O 

Edited by sungel

Sliiiight note. so apparently Line has a Fast Pass & people who purchased it can read chapters earlier. i dont mind it and won't stop anyone from that, but others might so if you do, please keep any spoilers inside a spoiler box, ty!