Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
kingseokjin1992

What in the world is Jin planning?

He has been so silent it is weird he hasn't posted anything lately I miss him. If y'all have any pictures can you show them and what do you think he is planning :D

i don't think he's planning anything he had said from time to time he doesn't use the internet so maybe it just on of those times. 

7 hours ago, Cypher• said:

i don't think he's planning anything he had said from time to time he doesn't use the internet so maybe it just on of those times. 

Yeah but if I remember right he said that was when the haters got to be too much for him and if I'm right and that's what it is it is going to take every ounce of willpower I've got *not* to want to square up with those jerks *hugs virtual Mang plush and goes back to plotting birthday thing for Hoseok*

3 hours ago, StardustStorm said:

Yeah but if I remember right he said that was when the haters got to be too much for him and if I'm right and that's what it is it is going to take every ounce of willpower I've got *not* to want to square up with those jerks *hugs virtual Mang plush and goes back to plotting birthday thing for Hoseok*

yeah but by that we know he goes into periods of time were he doesn't use internet or maybe he is using it and he just doesn't feel like posting, BTS overall is an active group in social media but it's not the first time a members goes a long time without posting and in Jin's case it hasn't even been that long. 

Probably relaxing and/or playing games?

I mean they were pretty much working nonstop throughout all the end of year season awards & probably exhausted/burnt out