Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!

Hi guys!

So last year I did a K-pop survey as part of one of my university modules; this time for my dissertation I've made a BTS one! I would really appreciate it if you guys could fill it out, it shouldn't take too long. Please go into as much detail as possible and if you're comfortable with it, leave your details in the last section as I'll be conducting written or Skype interviews with some Army!

The dissertation is covering boyband fandoms from different eras, so if you know anyone who was or still is a Beatles fan (Beatlemaniac), Backstreet Boys fan (BSB Fan) or One Direction fan (Directioner), let me know so I can send on those surveys.

Thank you so much in advance, if you have any questions just ask! :suga1:  

Survey link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dWgOIJOpa4W8gaIDrVOa_dysnCB3M1fs_F0K54woOCE

@smolsoftyoongi I got a question.  What did you mean by "how will their disbandment affect you"?  Are you saying they're breaking up soon???  GIRL, YOU BETTER NOT BE SAYING THAT BECAUSE IF YOU ARE...!!!  Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be sitting in the back corner of my room, clutching my Chimmy plushie and crying myself to sleep.