Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
JoyD

award show Grammys Awards and Red Carpet STREAMING PARTY ( ^_^)/

4 minutes ago, movietvdrama said:

Goodbye crying header-nim

i liked it  a lot tho :c so cute 

Thanks to this long awake night I could buy a tata medal... all these hours were worth it.

2 minutes ago, JoyD said:

Thanks to this long awake night I could buy a tata medal... all these hours were worth it.

yaaaay

2 minutes ago, movietvdrama said:

@JoyD It's been like 8 and a 1/2 hours lol

most time consuming award show for sure 

@JoyD i'm too that's why i'm still awake lol but if they dont do one it's fine too after all it seems like a lot people are having problems loging in after the crash

happy llama, sad llama, mentally disturbed llama...

PS. Not sure if it's too early or too late to go to bed. And had too many coffees... And then possibly Namjoon broke vlive...

PS2 @Cypher• @movietvdrama some sources say that they have mentioned on twitter that they are trying to make another, no idea

Edited by JoyD

1 minute ago, JoyD said:

@movietvdrama awwwwww they might try to make another from the hotel, twitter and rumours...

I hope they do it sooner rather than later if they aren't resting yet lol. Or they might do it when I've gone to sleep, changed into their cozy pjs maybe.