Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
g0dhyuna

question Which member throws the most beautiful laughter?

Question

Which member throws the most beautiful laughter?

my favorites jin and jimin.especially jin laughing very nice.their laughter kills me.

10 answers to this question

i love them all but jimin & jin’s definitely stand out to me! so much love for the windscreen wiper laugh fc437db83a17eb9d563e412583b12d1b.jpg

Jin has the kind of laugh that makes you laugh because it's funny and cute at the same time. Although I love all of their laughs.

All there laughs are beautiful but I would have to say Jin's is out stands everyone else

They all have their own kind of laugh that's cute in thiee own way, but Jin's laugh is definitely the most distinctive and infectious. Listen to it enough times and you'll start laughing like him and be full of joy as well.

Well, how serious are you about determining the "best"? If we were to determine a "best" laugh, there would have to be multiple, quantifiable standards from which to compare all seven members.  You'd also have to take into account the variations in each member's laughs as well (unrestrained laugh, giggle, nervous laugh, tired laugh, etc)

There should be a minimum number of hours spent reviewing their laughter, surveys distributed, a statistical model created for the purpose of organizing and interpreting the data collected from said surveys, not to mention a broad enough population sample to give you accurate information. 

Spoiler

I'm totally kidding.  LOLOLOL.  Jungkook's the best.  :jungkook2::jungkook1::jungkook9:

hqdefault.jpgOf course Jin's laugh is the contagious laugh that I will purposely play when I am feeling sad but.... the few moments where Jungkook has busted into a fit of laughter has my heart. The BTS Run! episode where they all go bowling and its the hyungs against Jungkook is THE BEST. He bursts out laughing when V's bowling ball slips out of his hands and it is adorable i laughed for a while just because his laugh got me going.

Edited by EricaRosemary