Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Sign in to follow this  
Maphisto40

BTS Sells Out All US And European Stadiums On “Love Yourself: Speak Yourself” Tour

BTS Sells Out All US And European Stadiums On “Love Yourself: Speak Yourself” Tour
Mar 1, 2019 by J. K

edef1fd78af0463e845af780aa5c7c05.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Tickets for BTS’s “Love Yourself: Speak Yourself” stadium tour were snapped up in a flash!

On March 1, tickets went on sale for BTS’s upcoming concerts in Europe and the United States at 9 or 10 a.m. local time.

Seats for their shows at Wembley Stadium in London, Stade de France in Paris, Metlife Stadium in New Jersey, Soldier Field in Chicago, and Rose Bowl Stadium in Los Angeles are now already sold out.

bts-speak-yourself.png

Many venues have also told fans to stay tuned for a further announcement on March 2 local time.

Tickets will go on sale at later dates for the group’s concerts at stadiums in Brazil and Japan.

Did you grab a ticket for BTS’ stadium tour?

source

Wow, they sold out quickly! I wasn't planning on getting tickets since I just saw them last year, but for those that got tickets that's awesome.

this is crazy although i'm not surprised, i was queuing up for tickets for london and there was 250,000 people in the queue as well

they're literal KINGS!

they've just announced some additional tour dates today as well so hopefully can get tickets for that next week! 

I feel so lucky to have gotten tickets for Rose Bowl! Let me know if anyone else will be there Day 1! Maybe we could meet up. I don't have any ARMY friends :')

:wave:

Eh

(Ok luckily i cant relate cause im not able to get tickets anyways, but i'm sure other people do)

My brother lives a few minutes away from the Rose Bowl, and when I found out that they were going to do a show there, I thought it was the perfect opportunity. So excited for those who do get to go :D 

Edited by timidshark