Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Maphisto40

news BTS to perform on Saturday Night Live as musical guests for April 13th episode hosted by Emma Stone

Looks like SNL will be their comeback stage this time!! Musical guests normally perform twice, and sometimes also participate in skits.

ORjTSF2.gifORjTSF2.gifORjTSF2.gif

Edited by Maphisto40

This is so amazing that my mouth was literally actually agape for a while when I first saw the tweet. I"M SO EXCITED!

And yo, a comeback stage on their SNL debut, like debut stages at new awards and shows appearances gonna be a thing I wonder?? That is such a power move it can be called the "BTS Move" lol. 

omg lol

so their comeback stage is technically going to be SNL

i cant even xD

I'm SCREAMING! Really looking forward to this!

Wow, they're really gonna start this comeback off strong

i didn’t realise how huge SNL is like i obv know of it but apparently this is way bigger than all the other shows that they’ve been on!? (idk I’m not american) imagine if they get them to do skits tho holy shit

i’m so excited for this comeback, even more excited for a pink album cover sksksk

4 hours ago, Clefairy said:

i didn’t realise how huge SNL is like i obv know of it but apparently this is way bigger than all the other shows that they’ve been on!? (idk I’m not american) imagine if they get them to do skits tho holy shit

i’m so excited for this comeback, even more excited for a pink album cover sksksk

Oh yeah, SNL has been an American pop culture institution for the last like 45 years. They have launched soooo many careers and had so many iconic music performances. This is pretty much as mainstream as it gets here.

Edited by Maphisto40

i remember when i saw it was legit i SCREAMED

honestly their growth is insane. i can't believe we're getting the COMEBACK on snl. wow.

Oh yeah, SNL has been an American pop culture institution for the last like 45 years. They have launched soooo many careers and had so many iconic music performances. This is pretty much as mainstream as it gets here.

oh wow! this is mega huge then! i’ll have to tune in even though it’ll be super late here :’) i’m even more excited to see them perform now, especially since it’ll be their comeback ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*drops all my uwus, frantically picks them up, and drops them again* lol THIS IS SO FREAKING BIG FOR THEM!!!  I'll have to watch! (also Emma Stone is one of my fave actresses, so this is twice as nice! lol)

THE SNL PERFORMANCE HAS HAPPENED AND WE ARE GETTING STAMPEDES OF NEW ARMYS
OUR BOYS HAVE DID IT AGAIN

:emo: 

Edited by jamless jungshook