Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
owtash

Which BTS song means the most to you?

Mine's is definitely "no more dream". It encouraged me to ignore the pressure of society, and go out there and do my own thing. It's also their first single so it means a little more.

Probably Idol because I love the message. ' You can call me whatever you want. I don't care'.  Tbh, the whole LY series is touching. Listening to those songs improves my self-esteem when I feel bad. jimin9:

10 hours ago, LoveYourself said:

Probably Idol because I love the message. ' You can call me whatever you want. I don't care'.  Tbh, the whole LY series is touching. Listening to those songs improves my self-esteem when I feel bad. jimin9:

same and that is so good! 

aaah, this one's hard, but i'll have to go with fake love and epiphany. i've been heavily overshadowed before and i changed myself to make myself more "likable," and fake love summed up my situation word by word. but epiphany was the song that helped me realize i should love myself. the whole love yourself series just speaks to me.

:jhope7:

On 3/20/2019 at 2:59 AM, LoveYourself said:

I agree with this <3

Epiphany is one of those songs. I've had a hard time learning to love myself. It helped me get through some rough times.