Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Maphisto40

teaser MAP OF THE SOUL : PERSONA 'Persona' Comeback Trailer

I'm screaming, this THROWBACK! All the nods to the past and the present Namjoon. Omg I can't wait for the rest of the album to see how they explore the theme.

joon is way too cool, i've listened to this way too many times already today sksksksk I'M SO EXCITED 

the hip hop rock vibe in this is amazing ;--; i become an ARMY late 2014 so i wasnt here when they dropped the original comeback trailer this is such a nice way to experience it now.

and of course OF COURSE THEY DROP IT THE DAY I'M THE MOST BUSY 

Love the Skool Luv Affair reference. What if they do remakes or remixes of older songs or something???!!!! I can't wait for this album. I love the theme of this comeback too. So thought provoking and relatable. :wow:

lets be real. even if bighit recycles concepts, we're gonna obsess over it up anyways xD 

hyyh has been milked to death and i love it

political bts seems to return, idc i think im gonna love it.

also that CG? top notch as heck & amazing

Edited by sungel

***Speaking of the rest of the album.... does anyone think this might mean that the cyphers will return?

cause this time it would be cypher pt. V :wink: