Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Maphisto40

photos Map of the Soul: Persona Concept Photos versions 1 and 2

That painting in the background on the second set, that's the same design that was on Yoongi's shirt in the Fire MV wasn't it?

And isn't Hoseok wearing the same robe he wore when they performed Cypher 4?

Edited by StardustStorm

1 hour ago, StardustStorm said:

That painting in the background on the second set, that's the same design that was on Yoongi's shirt in the Fire MV wasn't it?

And isn't Hoseok wearing the same robe he wore when they performed Cypher 4?

Yep, there's a lot of callbacks to many different eras in here, Wings outfits, DNA outfits, etc.

I like that they have a washing machine in their sink room, which seems to be separate from where the shower is lol. 

bts: oh noes we took too many photos, which one to post

bighit: we'll just mash them all into 1 photo

every photographer/model ever: omg problem solved.

-

also cookie x kookie??? :O 

D2_qYx6VYAAyx54.jpg

that said, i knew that V & jimin were gonna have blue & pink hair cause the timeline of their hair colors just matched right xD

also, im betting this is one of jin's favorite photoshoots. yknow, the whole vanity thing going on lol

Edited by sungel

of coruse i comeback to my feed full of edits of the concept photos and people freaking out :' ) they look good, i'm especially happy with Yoongi's purple hair. 

I like it, the concept is simple so we don't get distracted by weird styling. For every photo we get at leat three additional photos xD

they look so good 

:wow: