Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Maphisto40

mv '작은 것들을 위한 시 (Boy With Luv) feat. Halsey' Official MV

I love this so much <3 The music video is awesome, I love Namjoon in all white??
This is such an amazing song, not one of my favourites from an unbiased viewpoint, but it's still up there!!

absolutely love this song! they’re so cute at the end screaming boy with luv and their smiles ;-; i love this era already

Love the mv so much! I like the song, it's bright and feel good although I don't think it'll be my favourite

guess we're not playing this comeback lol 

I woke up at 1:59a.m. for this and it froze on my phone. It worked on another device though.

Yoongi's hair color changes in different light settings. Kinda extra trippy when you just woke up lol. I hope there is two dance versions for us to see, a BTS version and a BTS w/Halsey version. 

I reeeeeally loved the song and the mv!!! they all look sooooo good and halsey its adorable dancing lmaoooo (i was suprised after i saw the mv because halsey didnt really had a part, but on the spotify ver. she had more (but it didnt relly cut the flow of the song so i love both ver.)) 

One of my favs tittle tracks + suga's part its OMGGGG beautiful!! :wow:

2 minutes ago, hannalau said:

I reeeeeally loved the song and the mv!!! they all look sooooo good and halsey its adorable dancing lmaoooo (i was suprised after i saw the mv because halsey didnt really had a part, but on the spotify ver. she had more (but it didnt relly cut the flow of the song so i love both ver.)) 

One of my favs tittle tracks + suga's part its OMGGGG beautiful!! :wow:

Yeah, a lot of people are complaining that Halsey didn't sing too much but honestly they should give the Spotify version a listen because she sings more and it sounds so good!!
Yoongi's part was awesome, his voice sounded so different at first but I loved it! Felt so refreshing

10 minutes ago, hannalau said:

halsey its adorable dancing lmaoooo (i was suprised after i saw the mv because halsey didnt really had a part, but on the spotify ver. she had more (but it didnt relly cut the flow of the song so i love both ver.)) 

dancing together was a cute touch :' ) they seem to have had a great time, the first time i hear the song i though there was something wrong with my ears i couldnt hear her at all lol 

Ok so I  uh, I just don't know what to say right now. That was absolutely amazing. I love the fun theme of the mv and song, it's soo GOOD!! Oh my gosh!!! I'm slightly freaking out from the greatness of this comeback:wow:

3 hours ago, HobiBobi said:

Yeah, a lot of people are complaining that Halsey didn't sing too much but honestly they should give the Spotify version a listen because she sings more and it sounds so good!!
Yoongi's part was awesome, his voice sounded so different at first but I loved it! Felt so refreshing

torally agree! i think his part its my fav lmao (namjoon's part its really close :') )  

3 hours ago, Cypher• said:

dancing together was a cute touch :' ) they seem to have had a great time, the first time i hear the song i though there was something wrong with my ears i couldnt hear her at all lol 

sameeee lmao, i was watching the mv with my friend and both were like.... is this even a feat??? lmaooo (also i had a hard time at first because i couldnt tell if it was jk or jimin or her omg xD) 

Im so happy that they finally made something toguether, since the begining they look like they had a good relationship :') 

the first song i listened to when i woke up, i love it!

fun story: my little brother is also an ARMY. he wouldn't get up this morning, so my mom played the mv to get him to wake up. worked like a charm.

27 minutes ago, jamless jungshook said:

the first song i listened to when i woke up, i love it!

fun story: my little brother is also an ARMY. he wouldn't get up this morning, so my mom played the mv to get him to wake up. worked like a charm.

That's so precious

4 hours ago, hannalau said:

sameeee lmao, i was watching the mv with my friend and both were like.... is this even a feat??? lmaooo (also i had a hard time at first because i couldnt tell if it was jk or jimin or her omg xD) 

Im so happy that they finally made something toguether, since the begining they look like they had a good relationship :') 

lol yeah i could only listen to her voice in the stream version lol anyways her voice blends with JK and Jimin so it can almost sound like one lol 

I watched the MV at 4:18 am, mostly because I couldn't sleep. I heard the song a second time when I was more awake and it's not bad. It's a good comeback. :)  

78M views in 24 hours! That's so awesome <3