Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
WekiMeki

translation BTS MAP OF THE SOUL: PERSONA Album Lyrics

I love this album so much, I think Dionysus is probably my favourite out of all of them!
Interested to see the English translations for all of the songs <3

2 minutes ago, movietvdrama said:

@HobiBobi Yeah, on first listen so far, Diyonysus really stands out with it's rock sounds.

It really does! In a few weeks I'll probably have a different favourite but so far, I'm really liking Dionysus. It makes sense since I enjoy a lot of rock music, it kinda reminds me of their older stuff o:

Edited by HobiBobi

3 hours ago, HobiBobi said:

I love this album so much, I think Dionysus is probably my favourite out of all of them!
Interested to see the English translations for all of the songs <3

I just listened to Dionysus, I'm not usually a rock music person, but it was surprisingly good!  But I think Mikrokosmos is my favorite.

3 minutes ago, Sweet&Suga said:

I just listened to Dionysus, I'm not usually a rock music person, but it was surprisingly good!  But I think Mikrokosmos is my favorite.

Yeah! Mikrokosmos is a great song too, I think that's one of the fan favourites so far o:

Just now, HobiBobi said:

Yeah! Mikrokosmos is a great song too, I think that's one of the fan favourites so far o:

Honestly though, the whole album is a bop. I love the feels of all of the songs.

Just now, Sweet&Suga said:

Honestly though, the whole album is a bop. I love the feels of all of the songs.

Definitely! Hopefully I can buy the album soon so I can support them ^^

On 7/31/2019 at 8:17 PM, EricaRosemary said:

@HobiBobi plus the choreography to that song is just super intense!

It really is!

@ WekiMeki  I went to both shows in Metlife for LYSY and I remember during the second day, I was still so starstruck every time I saw them on the screen for Dionysus. I strongly believe that these 7 men were kings in their past life 😂😂😂🥰🥰🥰 Thank you for all the translated lyrics!!