Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
jin

MOTS: PERSONA Discussion Thread

A general thread to discuss anything and everything about Map of the Soul: Persona!
(NOTE: You can still make individual threads about album achievements, youtube records, sales, spotify streams etc.)

they did almost 1.5 million on hanteo in a single day...wild

i used to think #1 on hot100 was impossible (mainly because we could never get radio on our side) but with this comeback i think it could've happened if that yeehaw song wasn't released

it's too strong for us to beat to the top spot but i think we can maybe crack the top 3 this time

idk what changed to make radio play the song every hour (halsey's company got involved?) but thank god

18 minutes ago, jin said:

they did almost 1.5 million on hanteo in a single day...wild

when i saw that i almost peed my pants sdfghjngfds if they  get 2M on the second day i'll lose it. 

ok so the album

intro Persona:  was insta-love since the first second i knew i love it. 

Boy With luv: i haven never been more confused by a song, first 2 teasers? confusion. And tbh even in the first 2  listens i was still confused with the song but was indifferent towards it  didn't love it didnt hate it, decided to listen the entire album after that and when i went back i loved it?? idk why but i think it works perfect with the rest of the album and the overall vibe. Anyways i like it, it's stuck in my head forever.  

Mikrokosmos: this song is another insta-love is so chill and relaxing  and upbeat at the same time, i'll never get tired of it. 

Make it right: it started and i thoguht it was going to be a 134340 type of song but naaa i like it, is a lil too slow for me but still good. 

HOME: is this like the counterpart to Magic Shop? idk if it's an official fansong but the lyrics THE LYRICS , i'm on the floor.

Jamais Vu: this subunit and song gives me life,  it's so sweet i love it so much. 

Dionysus: is it even a surprise i love it? i knew i was going to love it since they mentioned Jin's part on it and it didn't disappoint me, i think next to intro persona are my faves of the album. Hobi did such a great job, my sons are so talented. 

We can get 100Mil on YT. Stream Boy with Luv ppl.  I love all of the songs! Halsey really compliments BTS in the chorus:cheer:

I really love Jamais Vu a lot, but this album is really good. I can't stop listening to it. Proud of them!

Right when I heard Mikrokosmos I fell in love! It is so beautiful and I love the feel to it. 

I love this comeback so much, I love the emotions it gives me. Each song is so unique and beautiful. I just can't put anything into words.

I love the entire album and it's hard choosing a favorite, but Mikrokosmos has a special place in my heart. They said the album and was dedicated to us ARMYs and hearing Mikrokosmos makes me feel like we're not a fandom, but a family.

:v1:

Also, they chose a great artist to collaborate with! Halsey and BTS have been friends since 2017 and she genuinely likes them. Her voice also mends in well with theirs. Ed Sheeran also helped write out or produce the song "Make it Right" and it sounds great. I'm so proud of everyone, BTS, Halsey, Ed Sheeran, and ARMY for supporting our boys. Well done, everyone.

Edited by jamless jungshook
typos, typos, i really hate typos

the entire album is so good, i wasn't expecting it to be like this! dionysus is my bitch bc of jin's screaming sksksk and i love jamais vu and home, they make me emotional. i can't get boy with luv out of my head either! it's so sweet that this is dedicated to us ;-; you can really tell they worked hard! (as always)

ALSO 100 MILLION FUCKIN VIEWS THAT'S CRAZY they deserve it all !!!