Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Maphisto40

music show [SNL] Boy with Luv (Live) Comeback Stage

If that's is region blocked, try this:

Edited by Maphisto40

Blocked on my country :') 

anyway i just saw it on youtube in other channel and the dance its so cool! It looks like i put the 1.5 speed omg :cheer:

Please feel free to post mirrors,  I'm in bed on my tablet and about to go to sleep. :ppapv:

I wonder if the band is the same that goes on tour with them? They sounded great with our guys. The guest support singers too. BTS of course sounded so good! I love how we can hear thier virtually undiluted vocals instead it being covered by the backing track at minimum 40% levels or something. Jin throwing the rose was so cute. I wonder if that or something like it will be included in all the performances of the choreo? 

6 hours ago, hannalau said:

Blocked on my country :') 

lol same, thanks SNL :why:

------

I was actually surprised good lighting (wich seems to be always america's problem) good mics you can hear them so clear and yeah the stage wa a little small but we had worst and same with the camera work, it's definetely best to have a comeback stage in a show where they film them the whole time instead of the audience shoots for half the song. I'm very pleased they were all happy and relaxed, i'm always impressed with how confident they are with every new promotion in the west. 

2 hours ago, Cypher• said:

I'm very pleased they were all happy and relaxed, i'm always impressed with how confident they are with every new promotion in the west. 

Word! I love that. 

9 hours ago, Cypher• said:

lol same, thanks SNL :why:

------

I was actually surprised good lighting (wich seems to be always america's problem) good mics you can hear them so clear and yeah the stage wa a little small but we had worst and same with the camera work, it's definetely best to have a comeback stage in a show where they film them the whole time instead of the audience shoots for half the song. I'm very pleased they were all happy and relaxed, i'm always impressed with how confident they are with every new promotion in the west. 

Im so surprised of the camerawork too! It was a lot better than i was expecting (and honestly, better than even some award shows lmaooo)

1 hour ago, hannalau said:

Im so surprised of the camerawork too! It was a lot better than i was expecting (and honestly, better than even some award shows lmaooo)

yes! and seen all the asian-american been suportive and proud of our boys  zxDSpti.png

WAIT did they made it available now? i can see it!

1 hour ago, Cypher• said:

WAIT did they made it available now? i can see it!

I think so, my friend in Indonesia just commented that she could view it now. Sweet! :sugasips:

I got to watch it live and it was honestly amazing. I was dancing and singing the whole entire time.