Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Maphisto40

music show [SNL] Mic Drop (Live)

If that's region blocked, try this:

Edited by Maphisto40

Both performances were great! I was hoping for Dionysus, but Mic Drop is an excellent choice as well to show off thier hip hop side, legendary dancing, and the best stage charismic presence.

You could definitely hear thier gorgeous live vocals while doing thier intricate choreo. The camera stuck to three shots to vacillate between that showed off their choreography better than the Korean music shows with the flash zooms and flashcard.

Y'all, Jimin's extremely aggressive hip thrust kinda stole the mic drop thunder or what?

My heart is swelling with so much pride that I can't sleep despite I'm utterly physically exhausted from irl stuff I helped my friend with.

me when i saw they'll perform Mic Drop: uG11oaK.gif

me when i saw them perform Mic Drop: a9Bd3bF.gif

Thanks for sharing this, got to see them sing Boy with Luv but missed this one because of a tornado warning for my area :(

23 hours ago, SailorMoonjoon92 said:

Thanks for sharing this, got to see them sing Boy with Luv but missed this one because of a tornado warning for my area :(

I hope there isn't a tornado where you are! Stay safe. 

god thank you SNL  for taking the restriction i take back all the snarky comments i said lol 

2 hours ago, jamless jungshook said:

I hope there isn't a tornado where you are! Stay safe. 

It missed us by an inch but thanks ;)

I got to watch this live again and I wasn't expecting for this song to be sung since there's so many out there, but I'm glad that they did and I'm amazed really.

On 4/15/2019 at 11:27 AM, SailorMoonjoon92 said:

It missed us by an inch but thanks ;)

Oh thank goodness. I'm so lucky to not have tornadoes in my area, but the thought of it scares me, and I'm so glad you're okay!