Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Cypher•

music show 190418 BTS 'Dionysus' @M!Countdown

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS!!! i really wanted to see the choreo of this song omggg!!! one of my favs tracks of the album!

they all look so good dncdcjdwnjde the choreo its really cool and they did such a great job :') 

namjoon rocked thet bridge too, so handsome!:wow:

Wow, just wow.

I loved how they did this. I love how they had togas in the beginning. The choreography was so cool! I was very curious to see how Dionysus was going to be live.

And wow,  Jin's vocals!

i knew Dionysus was going to be epic and it didn't dissapoint, it's going to be amazing in concert just like IDOL it has the perfect vibes to perform in big venues. 

I was really hoping they would perform Dionysus! 

The part where Tae, Junkook, and Jimin flip themselves over the table is sooooo badass and so is the move in the choreo where everyone throws themselves straight down to the floor during NamJIn's segment and how about Jin having to go low note to high note back to back?!!! The back up dancers rocking them dance moves as well. So good!! I like the photo frame set up too. 

13 hours ago, Cypher• said:

lol

omg that entire thread is so brilliant i accidentally RTd almost every reply

Edited by sungel

anyways this was... super. f**kin. cool. like the coolness levels exceed mic drop. (uh minus the fact that they're singing and dancing to drinking but thats beside the point lol)
im a little sad that we didnt get jin doing his screamo. oh well 

also does anyone find it hilarious that jhope wrote a hardcore drinking song... but he has the lowest alcohol tolerance? heck even k-armys were making fun of him ("j-red" lol)

Original korean tweet here: [link]

Edited by sungel

^let that poor man liiiiive lol 

On 4/19/2019 at 1:08 AM, sungel said:

also does anyone find it hilarious that jhope wrote a hardcore drinking song... but he has the lowest alcohol tolerance? heck even k-armys were making fun of him ("j-red" lol)

Yeah I remembered that and nearly died laughing the second time I listened to it on the album.