Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Jin_means_gold

EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT THE BTS UNIVERSE(HOBI VERSION):

%+ Warning- This article includes suicide and things that are not suitable for kids. Viewer discretion is advised. If you have any thoughts about suicide, then please call a suicide hotline or talk to friends, family, or a therapist about it. Enjoy.+%

I think that Hobi might have one of the most saddest and interesting story. When he was a kid he was at an amusement park with his mother. His mother had abandoned him there. Right in front of carousel with a chocolate bar. That was the sad part. And the most wow amazing factor is that he, in fake love,  he is seen in a pile of chocolate bars and a horse carousel. That was his childhood in that room. The room represents his childhood. As you can see, not much in it. Just chocolate bars and a carousel. He never got to experience his childhood. It hadn’t become a big room filled with amazing stuff, like a normal childhood. Instead, his is filled with darkness, dullness, and nothing. When he was abandoned that’s when he matured. He had went to school with I don’t know who. Maybe his aunt( I think.). Now let’s start with his addiction. He has been seen numerous times with pills. Many of them. They keep coming back. He has an addiction with eating pills, which could cause him too, eventually die of overdose. So, he was taken to a mental hospital where he’d meet ChimChim. One day he was walking down stairs sleepily and fell to his death. Now that’s that. Then time rewind. The day Jin would fix his problem kinda. Again, Hobi was walking down stairs sleepily and was about to fall until Jimin saw it and saved him. He’s dismissed out of the hospital and meets a girl. They were dancing partners that is until. He had fainted at a bridge. Fainting at random places was one of his problems too. He was taking pills for that. He was taken to the same hospital and finds out that something that I won’t spoil until I do ChimChim’s version. That’s all I know so far pretty much. So, anyways thanks for reading. Have a wonderful day, thanks.

Edit(new information): I had just watched the MAMA short film for WINGS and I got the chills. Finally, things linked up. He’s in an insane asylum because of his overdosing addiction. He went crazy so he’s back in the hospital. Again he’s with pills he ends up fainting. He wakes up. A painting is seen. A picture of the wings cover. He eats a snicker and then the picture is converted into a picture of a boy and a mother. He smiles because he wished he could’ve had the love his mother should’ve given him, but didn’t. Sentimental and sad.

Edited by Jin_means_gold

The childhood part is right. It's really depressing, and I think I know why his mother abandoned him...

The pills you mentioned - Hoseok doesn't have an addiction, but a disease. Narcolepsy, as the Webtoon says - it's a condition where one is set to fall asleep in peaceful and calming surroundings. He is shown to faint at the bridge after a relaxing walk, where someone finds him and takes him to the hospital to recover from the injuries from falling on the bridge. He meets Jimin, and Jimin tells Hoseok not to tell anyone he's there. Then Hobi finds Jin and meets up with him, worried about him and tries to confront him, but get no info out of him. Then he falls down the stairs after seeing his mom with another child. That was the first time loop with Hobi in it. Second loop has that Hobi met up with Jin when Jin saves him from falling on the bridge, and when Jin tries to drive him to the hospital, Hobi insists going off to work at his fast food place. He sees sticky notes Jin left in the car saying where each member was (jk: roof, jimin: hospital, namjoon: gas station, yoongi: motel, hobi: bridge, etc.). He tries to talk to him about it, but is left with nothing once again. Then he visits the hospital and sees someone who Hobi thinks is Jimin, only to walk down the stairs and fall, but the real Jimin catches him. That's the second loop with Hobi.

Update: Now that I look back on it, because of Hobi's confirmed narcolepsy and Jimin's seizures, I think they're more in a hospital as opposed to a mental asylum...