Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!

Question

Do you ever go to one of their concerts and then wonder what's is it like being BTS I know ,I know probably amazing being loved and making money ,but it could also be nerve wrecking what do u think about this.?🤔😮 🤨

3 answers to this question

When I was younger, I wanted to be a Popstar but with what celebs go through nowadays, I just wouldn't want that pressure. I have a massive amount of respect for our boys for putting up with all of that especially the hate.jimin9:

Honestly, I think that some people can persevere through that kind of pressure. Especially Jungkook. He started off so young and still was in highschool, and at the time of debuting, BTS had a lot of hate. The members are so amazing to be able to go through that. I do wish that I would be and idol, but I still need time to figure out if I want to do it. Being an idol isn’t all great. You can just see it by other idols. BTS is no different than what other idols go through. Sure, they may have had no dating bans or stuff like that, but they’re worked like hell. They have a world tour, 3 month break, another world tour. It sure is stressing probably and is really hard of young idols. Being and idol trainee is a choice for them though. They know what they’re gonna go through. But of course, I believe being an idol is very rewarding but very hard. ugh:jimin1:. Plus, some idols don’t even make money until 2-3 years of their idol days due to the debt of the company for being trained as a trainee.

Edited by Jin_means_gold

I've never been to a concert, but I know being BTS would be hard. With all the mixed thoughts about them - from fans, neutrals, casual listeners, haters, and more. They debuted and shortly after, they had to go through such harsh conditions. Some of them had depression, others low-self esteem, and so much hate. And when they started to grow, fans started supporting them, but also more sasaengs came along. They have to factor in for everything, every word, action, movement and all they can do is hope that the media doesn't take it the wrong way or make a huge fuss over it. They work so hard, and through all that, I'm so proud of them for persevering through everything but also so worried for them. I'm worried about the future.