Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Maphisto40

music festival GMA Summer Concert 2019 Performances

I was not expecting them to do Fire so I might have nearly died when they did XD

thanks for the full performance links :ppapv:

Fire is certainly a pleasant surprise!

I feel like the shot choices for Boy in Luv were alright, probably because it's a slower song, so the beat is easier to follow even for someone not too familiar with the song like I assume the director choosing the shots wouldn't be. Things got a bit frenzied when the faster paced Fire came on though, it was a bit messy there lol.

The MVP of the camera work though, is the handicam operator and partner on the bottom of the stage! His shots were criminally underused for both songs, which is a shame because his shots were always absolutely gorgeous and offered a cinematic view of the guys and their choreo every single time. 

wow wasn't expecting a Fire performance too