Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!

I have a bts hoodie, but I'm too nervous to wear it...

I am thinking about getting a shirt or an enamel pin that is bts themed so maybe people will notice? I really want to meet some armys irl so merch is most likely the best way to find some.

I also have a sweater/hoodie that my cousin got me for Christmas, but I'm waaaaay too paranoid to wear it considering most of my family's laundry can get mixed up. And I don't trust some people in my house with my things...and it's my only piece of BTS merch. i know i'm cheap lol

You could totally tie or attach something to your bag if you carry one. I want to get SOMETHING with the BTS & ARMY logos to attach to mine, but just haven't done it yet. If ppl don't know about BTS, they'll just assume it's some random logo, but if an ARMY sees it, they'll go, "OMG ur an ARMY, too??"  

3 minutes ago, _javaJAVAjava_ said:

If ppl don't know about BTS, they'll just assume it's some random logo, but if an ARMY sees it, they'll go, "OMG ur an ARMY, too??"  

why is that reaction so accurate

50 minutes ago, jamless jungshook said:

why is that reaction so accurate

Cuz that might be exactly how I react if I see one................ :jhope8:

I once found an army while in school, she walked up to me and a few other people and asked if we knew BTS. That was pretty much my reaction

:jimin2:

1 hour ago, _javaJAVAjava_ said:

If ppl don't know about BTS, they'll just assume it's some random logo, but if an ARMY sees it, they'll go, "OMG ur an ARMY, too??"  

That is what I think about everything BTS related, especially logos. 

It's kind of nerve wracking when I see the old logo, too because they're most likely an older ARMY and I'm kind of afraid they'll judge me since I probably came way after them.

Just now, jamless jungshook said:

It's kind of nerve wracking when I see the old logo, too because they're most likely an older ARMY and I'm kind of afraid they'll judge me since I probably came way after them.

Same, like I literally became an army in June 2018, so I'm always worried about older armys.

Haha, but since the ARMY has grown so much just in the last year, there are TONS of newbies, too!  Us older ARMYs are a more the merrier-type bunch!

I'm glad that most older ARMYs are pretty friendly! Most other fandoms I join will literally hunt down newbies and reactors lol

The more the merrier in fandoms because in real life i go 100000% introvert when i meet most people

2 minutes ago, jamless jungshook said:

in real life i go 100000% introvert when i meet most people

SAMEEE!!

I'm soo shy when I meet people irl

Sometimes the people who talk to me don't notice my awkwardness and just continue talking while i slowly die and rot away inside :why: 

i wonder if anyone else has this problem

I can talk to people online for some reason, but if you're not a friend or family member I'm going to just be awkwardly nodding and avoiding eye contact and think about what my life has gone to at this point

There was this one time not too long ago where my school held everyone back from leaving because of intense weather. One of my classmate's friends started talking to me and I was just awkwardly saying nodding or shaking my head to his random questions. The room we were in was the gym, and people were being really loud so I couldn't hear like half of what he was saying. i was super awkward and uncomfortable and now i want to wash my brain out with bleach

Exactly, when I'm online I'm like a super confident speaker (typer/writer idk lol)

I am getting better, but I'm still super shy and awkward around people I'm not comfortable with.