Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!

I don't like the sun because I don't like the heat...which is quite ironic considering my home country (Vietnam) is literally an oven lol

I'm from Oregon. Right now I'm living in Gooniesville (if anyone knows that reference ily). I envy the big cities who can have meet ups and cute parties to celebrate bts. Meanwhile I'm stuck on the coast bored out of my mind with no one to share my love for the boys. I have spotted a few army, surprisingly, in town but they were all very young and I'm quite shy as it is. Bts performing in Seattle is on my wishlist. Hope it comes true some day!

I live in a small town, so I am also bored without people that share the same interest. I also am super shy so it's too scary for me to go up to them and ask or talk to them.

In Houston, there are a few ARMYs, but everyone else doesn't care/know about them or just plain out hate them because they look "feminine" and "gay," both of which they should really stop using as insults... 

Not a lot a people like KPOP that I know. Just a few. The people that do know BTS have gotten into it because of me :> and they’re are people who know BTS but don’t like them because idk why

I'm from Norwood, Ohio, formerly Cincinnati, Ohio, formerly Fairfield, Ohio, formerly Charlotte, North Carolina, originally Marietta, Georgia!

I can relate but not as much. :")

I'm from literally no one knows. Where my bloodline traces, that's a whole other story for another post. Where I lived, I've moved around a bit but not too far from where I was from originally. I was in Houston, Texas to Tomball, Texas, to Spring, Texas, but technically Houston, Texas or at least in the area haha

Edited by jamless jungshook
rip grammar

I'm quite the opposite lol. I have stayed in the same town my whole life. I've only moved once and that was just to a different house, actually closer to town lol.

@hopetteokki Does that mean you live in either Cannon Beach or Astoria?????  I LOVED The Goonies growing up, and actually have family who's lived in CB for a long time (3+ decades, I think...?). And hooooooooooly cow, YES: 

On 5/26/2019 at 8:49 PM, hopetteokki said:

Bts performing in Seattle is on my wishlist. Hope it comes true some day!

I'm from the south Puget Sound area, so Seattle is only like 40 minutes away <3 . Holy smokes, next time I'm in Oregon visiting family, we could totally meet up! 

Edited by _javaJAVAjava_

@_javaJAVAjava_ Sorry for the late response!! Yeah, I've lived in the Astoria area for about a year now! :) I loved The Goonies growing up too; I had no idea it was filmed so close to me  until I noticed Haystack rock was in it. I suprisingly haven't been to Cannon Beach much but I've been through there a few times when I was younger.

That would be amazing if we could meet sometime! Honestly, I'm quite shy but I never pass up making new friends! I'll have to show you around, if you haven't seen everything already hehe~ I've always wanting to explore Seattle but I never get the chance because I would always have to leave early ugh!

Seattle would be a great spot for PNW army!! I'm surprised they haven't had a show there yet. XD

And me 😞😥 I am too far from all of you Army's 

Basically from Pakistan but visit US for study scholarship purpose..!

#love you BTS..!:cheer: