Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Maphisto40

music show BTS Performs ‘Boy With Luv’ on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

hope it'll be available in my country :Cooky:

This Beatle's concept is out of the box with the stylized stage, outfits, and actors in period clothing insert shots. The only thing that would have made it better is if they switched out the obvious repetitive screaming audio files and had the actual audio reactions from the interview segment crowd that was probably filled with actual Armys and maybe had some fanchants if they got to watch this on the monitors or something. 

10 minutes ago, movietvdrama said:

This Beatle's concept is out of the box with the stylized stage, outfits, and actors in period clothing insert shots. The only thing that would have made it better is if they switched out the obvious repetitive screaming audio files and had the actual audio reactions from the interview segment crowd that was probably filled with actual Armys and maybe had some fanchants if they got to watch this on the monitors or something. 

A girl I follow on Twitter was there, she said there were only maybe 20 or so actual fans there.  It's extremely difficult to get into Colbert on short notice. 

11 minutes ago, Maphisto40 said:

A girl I follow on Twitter was there, she said there were only maybe 20 or so actual fans there.  It's extremely difficult to get into Colbert on short notice. 

Ah, I see. A recording from the live studio reactions would have still sounded nicer than the canned ones they chose even if there may not the amount of screaming they want to fit to theme. Or compromise and keep the fake screaming only when they have their pre-recorded actor audience shots. 

love the Beatles throwback they did here. I'm enjoying this classy, monochrome suits look.

their mics were so pretty

when they're using handheld mics, are they literally using these same ones each time?

soooo cool!! Black and white is cool, I like the style~ 

6 hours ago, sungel said:

when they're using handheld mics, are they literally using these same ones each time?

For this tour, yes. They got those custom mics made just recently. Otherwise, they had mics assigned to them with custom audio settings. They might have some backups in case something happens.