spicy.gochujang

EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT THE BTS UNIVERSE(SUGA VERSION):

%+ Warning- This article includes suicide and things that are not suitable for kids. Viewer discretion is advised. If you have any thoughts about suicide, then please call a suicide hotline or talk to friends, family, or a therapist about it. Enjoy.+%

Again, this story is very interesting. Unlike the rest of the members, Yoongi’s is very metaphoric. It has a lot of meaning behind it. The ones I find that are similar to his stories are Jin’s and Taetae’s. His has a lot of fire. In a few scenes you see him in a room with a piano. Usually the room is burning up. This relates to his old home. His old home had a piano in it. In the WING’S short film #4 First Love, he’s seen with a piano. You, all of a sudden, hear a whistle playing begin. Jungkook’s solo song in the WINGS album. He goes to check out to see if it’s Jungkook. He goes into a road. There a car speeds past him heading straight towards his home. He ran back there to find his home in flames. His mother was still inside there. His mother had unfortunately passed(in the universe). He is seen pouring gasoline everywhere, and setting it on fire, suiciding. Another scene, he’s seen doing it again but Jungkook comes and saves him. Jungkook is also seen crying in front of a portrait that’s in flames. He know’s it’s Yoongi. Yoongi is also seen in a bed seeming to be longing over someone. At this moment, I’m not sure who it is. It might be Jungkook or his mother. I don’t know much about Yoongi’s but, it’d be nice if you could help me. Thanks for reading. I purple you!

836584f43c2ada4f12bfcca1db599d7532111d9e                 

“Who am I? The question I had all my life...”

WARNING: BigHit paired up with LINE Webtoon to create an official comic telling part of the BTS storyline, and my post contains spoilers for the said Webtoon comic.

I think you're right on Yoongi's story, with a few small tweaks. In the official BTS webtoon comic, there was a scene where Yoongi is seen playing a piano in the school, and Jungkook falls asleep on the desks next to him. When the highschool teacher finds JK, he slaps him and yells at him - but Yoongi steps and threatens said teacher to save JK, and Yoongi gets expelled as a result. Jungkook and Yoongi grow closer as a result of that incident. But if we also factor in his solo short film, after his expulsion, he hears Jungkook's whistle in his solo, Begin. Just then, Yoongi's mom purposely drives a car into her house and kills herself. Yoongi knocks over some gasoline on the house, causing a fire to spread. JK saves Yoongi from the burning house, but soon after, Yoongi becomes depressed, and that's where the Webtoon comic line kicks in again.

JK visits Yoongi, but Yoongi tells him to go away. JK is then seen crying over a flame-ridden portrait. Then, later, Yoongi is at a bar talking to himself and pushing away his piano music. He says that his father tells him to stop playing piano and being depressed, because "you'll go insane and kill yourself like your mother" according to the father. Yoongi is shown furiously shoving his fist onto the table and drinking his sorrows away. Later, when he arrives home, he looks at his piano sheet music, thinking he should really stop piano. And then he burns the music, and drops it to the floor, causing a house fire. In the event that Seokjin saves him, Yoongi says to him "I thought it would be over. You should've just left me to die." He doesn't want to live. Yoongi's story is dark...

Edited by jamless jungshook
grammar

Maybe I fell in order to take place of those countless stars . . .

:jkiss:

Omg thank you. That adds up.

836584f43c2ada4f12bfcca1db599d7532111d9e                 

“Who am I? The question I had all my life...”

On 5/17/2019 at 12:29 AM, spicy.gochujang said:

%+ Warning- This article includes suicide and things that are not suitable for kids. Viewer discretion is advised. If you have any thoughts about suicide, then please call a suicide hotline or talk to friends, family, or a therapist about it. Enjoy.+%

Again, this story is very interesting. Unlike the rest of the members, Yoongi’s is very metaphoric. It has a lot of meaning behind it. The ones I find that are similar to his stories are Jin’s and Taetae’s. His has a lot of fire. In a few scenes you see him in a room with a piano. Usually the room is burning up. This relates to his old home. His old home had a piano in it. In the WING’S short film #4 First Love, he’s seen with a piano. You, all of a sudden, hear a whistle playing begin. Jungkook’s solo song in the WINGS album. He goes to check out to see if it’s Jungkook. He goes into a road. There a car speeds past him heading straight towards his home. He ran back there to find his home in flames. His mother was still inside there. His mother had unfortunately passed(in the universe). He is seen pouring gasoline everywhere, and setting it on fire, suiciding. Another scene, he’s seen doing it again but Jungkook comes and saves him. Jungkook is also seen crying in front of a portrait that’s in flames. He know’s it’s Yoongi. Yoongi is also seen in a bed seeming to be longing over someone. At this moment, I’m not sure who it is. It might be Jungkook or his mother. I don’t know much about Yoongi’s but, it’d be nice if you could help me. Thanks for reading. I purple you!

Hey, is these scenes a part of a MV ?