Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!

I make too many threads. Anyways, I was searching for a favorite albums thread but didn't see one, so I decided to make my own! Basically what the title says. What are your favorite albums and why?

My personal favorites are WINGS, YNWA and Love Yourself: Tear. WINGS is a no-brainer, the aesthetics, the songs, and everything about it. It was the era where they exploded. Revolutionary era. Tear was a bomb and I loved every song and the visuals in them. YNWA...basically WINGS repackaged but still great - and Spring Day oh man holy-

HYYH pt2 is still my n°1 BTS album, i have tried in the past choosing a top5 but i can't lol it keeps changing cause i love all their discography :why:

Dark & Wild!! R&B and Hip Hop are my favorite genres so I loved the whole track list. The boys looked dewy and glowing. The physical album is gorgeous. It also has a special place in my heart because while on the trip to see them at TRB, my best friend and I jammed out to it all weekend long. On the plane, in the car, while exploring the city; and it's what they performed during the concert. It holds the most memories for me, even if it's had its share of controversy.

My second favorite is Young Forever. I feel HYYH p1/p2 were really important to their success and YF was a great album to combine all of that and more in one album. It really showcased how far they came and how much further they would go. :')

Edited by hopetteokki

Dark and Wild is so freaking gooddddddddddd. My favorite albummmmmmm. There’s no need to explain why. Just listen to it

Dark & Wild and Love Yourself: Tear. I can't choose between them.  D:

Mine keep changing but I really love LY: Answer, I think LY was an amazing era full of amazing songs and the repackage is always satisfying to listen to because I love every song so much
I also love the HYYH era, I can't choose which part so I'll just say Young Forever (same sort of reason as LY: Answer)
Dark & Wild is also amazing, I think that it had a really cool vibe and I never get tired of hearing it

I'll just say all of them bc I could go on about why I love each one-

my favourite has always been skool luv affair. too many good songs for it not to be.

I would say Wings for me. (ever though all their eras are just as great) 

It's the album I listened and love all the songs while I wasn't an ARMY back then. (I really had no biasness towards the grp, I listened as a fellow kpopper). 

When the album received its Daesang Album of the Year I cheered hard for them!! 💜 💜 💜 They did it! They deserve it very much ^^

Definitely LY: Tear! It used to be YNWA because heck Wings + Spring Day is a huge win! Then Tear came out and swept that n°1 spot!

I loved, Love Yourself: Answer... I could write paragraphs about why I love it so much but the main reason would be because of the emotions it brought out of me while listening to it.  It is simply beautiful and a bit of a mix of other albums but new at the same time :)

BTS,_Love_Yourself_Answer,_album_cover.j