Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
jin

event Bangtan Royale

DfjAzLh.png

7 boys. 7 teams. Only 1 name will sit on top. It's time to battle to the death.

Welcome to the first Bangtan Royale!

You've all chosen your fighters and those are your teams for this event! You'll be competing in a set of games over the course of the next two weeks against the other teams and one team and their fighter will emerge victorious as the champions of Bangtan Royale! Those who receive the most points from the event will receive the prizes listed below. You can also find a list of scheduled events underneath here.

(If you haven't picked a team yet, you still can! The items will be available in the shop throughout the entire event!)

W8t51xl.png

- Team Anthem Contest
- Flag Design Contest
- MV Item Hunt
- Bingo

...more to come!

39wty7k.png

- Solo Theme of Champion Fighter
- 1 Month Stamp
- 500k Bombs 
- Unique Item

*Please note this is a sort of beta version of an event thought up a while ago. I've decided to go ahead and host it now to have some fun on the forum but since it's obviously not the full product initially envisioned there'll be some obvious flaws that pop up along the way. Please bear with us. Having said that, I hope you at least enjoy the ride however bumpy it may be!

Sounds fun! My only question is though, is there enough people on each team? It won't be fair if one team has many people and another team barely has anyone.

32 minutes ago, Sweet&Suga said:

This is going to be my first Forum event and I'm super excited!!

Go Team Suga!!!!!

It's my first too XD

Go Team RM...

Oh so that's what we were picking them out for, okay I thought it was just cause Festa's going on XD

Yay team Hobi! <3

lately i've been busy but i'll try to participate as much as i can! :Cooky:

42 minutes ago, Cypher• said:

lately i've been busy but i'll try to participate as much as i can! :Cooky:

Same I'll try to participate as much as I can too! :cheer:

8 hours ago, StardustStorm said:

Oh so that's what we were picking them out for, okay I thought it was just cause Festa's going on XD

Yay team Hobi! <3

Yay, another team Hobi! ^^

Hello. Sorry for posting here. But i need your help 😭 Can you rt my rt deal? I need 4000 rt to get candy bong z😭https://mobile.twitter.com/KyeoptaBunny/status/1137294616443609088

great idea, this sounds like a lot of fun! i look forward to participating when i have the time :-) LET'S GO TEAM JIN! FIGHTING~:Cooky:

@J-Hope @Jimin @Jin @Jungkook @RM @Suga @V

Really sorry guys. I'm gonna have to postpone this. Some...personal things have come up and I can't focus on hosting everything I wanted to. 
I'm gonna put the member groups back in the shop for free so you can keep them for longer. I'll also give you some bombs too. I'll try to think of a couple other freebies I can throw into the shop for you all to try to make up for this mess. Sorry again! 

Aww it's ok! Take as much time as you need! I personally feel like you don't have to give us anything for free, but thank you anyway. I hope everything is ok and works out.