Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
jin

event BR: Flag Design & Anthem Contest

DfjAzLh.png

It's time for some team spirit. 

F L A G   D  E  S I G N

Each team must design a "flag" in support for their fighter. You'll have complete creative freedom on this (but obviously nothing extremely inappropriate) so go wild! The flag can be funny, beautiful, artistic, cartoonish, etc. The sky's the limit.

1st place will earn 5 points
2nd place will earn 2 points
3rd place will earn 1 point

These points will go towards your overall event total.

A N T H E M  C O N T E S T

Teams must create an anthem cheering on their fighter. As with the flag design, there's no real restrictions on this so have as much fun with it as you want. Dissing of other teams is highly encouraged ; ). The only requirement is that it be at least 5 lines long. Here's a (bad) small anthem example:

AJ is the one on top
Even if she is a flop
Her love for Jin will never stop
Insult him and she'll hit you with a mop
And then be arrested by a cop
*mic drop*

why is that playing to the beat of that song armies march to

1st place will earn 5 points
2nd place will earn 2 points
3rd place will earn 1 point

DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS FRIDAY JUNE 14th (haha calendar says that's Flag Day) @ 1PM CST
pm your submissions to @jin

I M P O R T A N T:

If you haven't already gathered up with your teammates, be sure to do so now so you can work together on these! If you don't know who's on your team go to Browse-->Member's List-->Search + More search options and filter by your specific team. 

1 hour ago, Sweet&Suga said:

It has begun!

Everyone is going down! Even though there is literally only 2 people on my team, including me...

And apparently I'm the only one on Team RM......:rapmon1:

12 minutes ago, SailorMoonjoon92 said:

And apparently I'm the only one on Team RM......:rapmon1:

O.O the only person?? Well if you win then that's super impressive!

28 minutes ago, Sweet&Suga said:

O.O the only person?? Well if you win then that's super impressive!

I've got a good flag design but I suck at writing anthem lyrics......*slams head into desk*

19 minutes ago, SailorMoonjoon92 said:

I've got a good flag design but I suck at writing anthem lyrics......*slams head into desk*

Well it's good that you have a flag design, me and my teammate haven't started yet.

Ahh I really wish I had more time to do this (a lot of homework and revision haha), maybe me and other members of team Hobi can organise something and we can all do little pieces if we can?? We can do it!!