Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!

I would love to have some friends in-game! I just finished chapter 2 and now I'm stuck 😥 I need to level up twice before I can play chapter 3, darn it!

Anyways, let's exchange codes~

My code: RU2KCB4

@Sweet&Suga thanks! What do you think of it so far? I really enjoy the story but the card missions are so hard :( i only one star but i can barely level up my cards

@hopetteokki I really love it!! It is honestly one of the best games I've ever played. For card missions I usually get 2 stars, but they are pretty hard. At least you still pass the mission, even if it is only one star.

@Jin_means_gold Added! Are you enjoying the game so far? :D

@Sweet&Suga  It's definitely up there on my top fav list! Mainly because its BTS but it's also really engaging! There's so much to do. True! I figured I'd have to go back and get my 3 stars once I've gotten stronger cards. It still bites me in the butt when I'm trying to do the story and then they make me do 2 card missions in a row.. im like grrrrrrrr let me play the story!! Lol

Pretty good ٩( 'ω' )و

I’ve never played a game like this so it’s interesting.. but I like it :))

ZSXYVFK

I'm pretty sure I'm in a different region from all you guys though so :'(