Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Cutie pie

Kpop SHIPS😉😯

What do you think as an Army about shipping BTS  members with other kpop female idols🙆??

I think any ships are fine as long as people always keep in mind that it's all a complete fantasy (and also that none of the ships involve minors). None of us know any of these people, and acting like a delusional creep is worrisome. Have fun, be nice, and respect everyone.

Definitely agree with Maphisto! Wanna ship? Go on but don't force it on anyone and get mad when someone reminds you it's not real/just a fantasy!

I completely agree with @Maphisto40 and @Rivelta People can ship whatever they want, but they need to remember it's just for fun, not reality, and never force it on other people, especially the very real people that they are shipping. Just don't. 

I think ships are fun as long as people don't take it so seriously. Fans obsess over the weirdest things. Wouldn't it be cool to watch all idol groups jamming out and supporting each other more. They all have to be so poker faced because of fans who think they are going to marry their idol of choice lol

@EricaRosemary  i liked your idea of jamming the kpop groups...i think it would be an amazing thing if they co operate and support each other..!