Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Tae's Queen

game What IF.....?

Being Tae would be awsome....i will request him to never switch back..lol

what if you found your bias on your bed in the morning...?

They realize that there's nothing worth stealing but my refrigerator. So they take it and leave but not before I run into the garage and grab my dad's shovel. They aren't scared and attack me. I'm dead.

What if you suddenly have ten projects due the next day?

I'll try my best to complete em other wise get ready for the next day..

what if your interest in bts starts to fade?

Edited by Cutie pie

Then it fades.... But I will never forget how they made me feel and the intense happiness I get from listening to their music. TBH i don't think they will ever full be absent from my life their music has gotten me through too much to ever just push aside.

What if you ran into Namjoon while on vacation?

Sis tHAT'S LIKE CHOOSING A FAVORITE CHILD!  Part of me says "respect his privacy", but the fangirl in me wants to meet him so BAD!  Hmm...I guess I'll compromise--wait until he's done being busy and small-talk my way into a pic and an autograph!

Dang, what was the topic again? *checks thread title* Oh, right!  Sorry...last time I drink coffee at like eight in the evening. lol What iffffffff...ooh!  What if you had your meal paid for at a restaurant and later found out it was on none other than Hobi? (actually, that kinda sounds like a really good fanfic prompt lol)