Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!

After too long being away, I have returned! With more moodboards! My project this time: BTS as gods. I'll be doing many different gods from different mythologies. So let's get started.

Let's start with the obvious - Greek Gods

Kim Namjoon as Athena
Goddess of reason, wisdom, intelligence, skill, peace, warfare, battle strategy, and handicrafts

VbAcqlj.png

Kim Seokjin as Aphrodite
Goddess of beauty, love, desire, and pleasure
gYh9RVK.png

Min Yoongi as Hermes
God of boundaries, travel, communication, language, writing, sports, athletes, and messenger of the gods
OALmfLN.png

Jung Hoseok as Apollo
God of music, poetry, art, oracles, medicine, sun, and light
oLWiQHF.png

Park Jimin as Harmonia
Goddess of harmony, concord, and soother of strife
FxvvwKb.png

Kim Taehyung as Dionysus
God of wine, fruitfulness, parties, festivals, madness, chaos, drunkenness, religious ecstasy, and theater
RvYVM9L.png

Jeon Jeong-guk as Hebe
Goddess of forgiveness, mercy, eternal youth, and cupbearer to the gods
X2N69Lc.png

So, what do you think of my Greek pantheon? Do you agree? What other Greek gods do you think the boys would be? Stay tuned for more of my pantheons!

1 hour ago, Sweet&Suga said:

I enjoyed looking through those! I really like the choices you made for each of them!

Thank you! :RJ: Jimin and Jungkook were the hardest actually. Until I discovered Harmonia and Hebe.