Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Minyoung's_Satang

bbase translations [ENG] OFFICIAL BTS WEVERSE UPDATES

190911 <BTS Weverse> Jin's comment on ARMYs post

EELvFIaXkAIl3B5?format=jpg&name=medium

EELvFYtXYAUwAzp?format=jpg&name=medium

OP: This kind of deep meaning

+ Ah this is crazy :A lot of crying: Ah I love you really😭😭😭😭😭 My biases comment :More crying sounds: I just checked while walking just now and I almost fell 😭😭😭😭😭😭I love you so much What should I do

Jin: Sometimes, there are explanations that come out that not even the original writer knows about.

T/N: All 3 illustrations are related to Jin/RJ
* 진 ~ Jins name in korean (flip your phone to your left and it looks like the middle characters which also look like RJ)
* The middle characters look like RJ (Flip your phone to the right and you will see '진')
* RJ ~ Jins BT21 character that is an alpaca that wears a coat because he is cold (😂😂 so cute) 💜

(Jin and RJ are constantly intertwined 😲)

Edited by Minyoung's_Satang

EELwvrPWwAAb2Oj?format=jpg&name=large

kOP6Xwy4VVrIdVqk-YMkt9L7Qbn8dx2PuKT11huQ

vjPaFp2YlrpaNVOWX0cGlRqyP34xInURwLk0ZrG8

5TVrPhJRcYUkt7LrlYT9kVt_rGVZ0WDohxzZ-1gA

EELwwBeXkAAW65M?format=jpg&name=medium

OP: Joonie oppa happy birthday on September 12~!! Today is the 11th but Happy birthday in advance!!! Thank you for always letting us hear good rap and music!!!

Jin: So now he is at the age when he starts hearing 생신

Jin: People born after 92' are prohibited from laughing

T/N: 생신~ The formal counterpart of "생일" [birthday]. Its usually said or heard amongst elders. So if you encounter someone much much older than you, like a grandfather or grandmother, you must say 생신 [saeng-sheen] instead of 생일 [saeng-eel] to be respectful.

EELyMPoXYAIJZ3R?format=jpg&name=medium

EELyMl5XkAAFgWw?format=jpg&name=medium

OP: I'm sorry....9..2....9......2 They're numbers close to the year I entered school..... I'll just cry for a minute....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ I'm happy but...I'm happy but...I'm happy that Seokjin made a comment but..No no...(Don't call me) a noona yet....It's a secret that I'm the class of 99' Noona will work hard and come back in October with the body of a 30 year old. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Words in picture: How dare I be wavered by a child

Jin: How are you? ** Jin used an expression from the Joseon dynasty **

EELzUXiXoAEnhFt?format=jpg&name=medium

EELzUqXWkAAB-VF?format=jpg&name=medium

OP: Heyyy guys! Good morning or a good night kakakak Here in Brazil it's 5:45 a.m and I just wanna sleep but I have to go to the university. 

I notice that Jin is online. Everyone trying to be noticed JIN WE MISS YOU

Jin: I miss you too **Written using hangeul** [Ah-ee mi-seu yoo too]

190912 <BTS Weverse> Namjoon's birthday post 

tIL7SUMgggLYiwC9rhhySX1Awi05vXSJPuH6zL7p

Dear Army, 

On a rainy late summer, are you guys doing well? To be honest, I don’t remember birthdays before the age of 20. Looking back, it was a bit special, not too plain. After learning through that experience, I realized that my birthday isn’t a day ‘I’ should be congratulated, but more of a day to be thankful to our parents who put us (in this world). On a clear September 12, I’ve received an overwhelming amount of words for the 7th year already. Shakespear once said, “We are made well-known by our beloved friends”. I’ve become aware that today is more well- known and special because of you all. I’ve been having thoughts of if I can be someone who can let everyone know of love and trivial truths, like always, and if my heart, which can’t be displayed through words, can be able to reach at least one person. 

I won’t dare say that I have witnessed all the love that was poured out today but I am thankfully receiving it through this short letter. I wish we could be happier even if it’s just for one more hour. I love you.

-Namjoon-

190913 <BTS Weverse> Suga's comment on ARMYs post  

EEWEWAhWkAAYzUz?format=jpg&name=large

Nd3PHCtjdetzC02NqC0NXeEU4yTqctUUzMqM1Bwf

cvW_K2uhdXCyusTnt20EeyKaM5sxl6E6KtMyTUvx

Nq5Px9WUwGV6HawUqw29G0rpg1OojiYXoKa_ixZU

ZaiTNR7RaI8qGGjEg7J9Eiu_bbLEs36Yc9R5Aj51

TN6j-aCbvo3GjIRNTeiZzHbqF01kgmoXr9vnT8uc

EEWEW7IXkAEGVy4?format=jpg&name=medium

OP: That's right, Jimin oppa didn't even know until that point..the weapon that was hidden in Seokjin oppa's pocket..........☆
 ↪ (That was) the end of Jimni oppas happiness lolololol🤣

(+omg...Yoongi oppa thank you for your comment 😳💜 I feel great, just like I recieved a gift for Chuseok 😭😭😭😭 I'm happy. Enjoy your Chuseok and eat lots of yummy food〰️〰️〰️💜)
#apost_to_bangtan 

Suga: I know right. You have to be kind-hearted.

T/N:  마음을 곱게 써야지 ~ This means "You have to use your heart kindly/nicely". To be honest the English doesn't do the korean justice but I hope you understand the nuance 😅

190914 <BTSWeverse> Hobi's comment on RMs post

tIL7SUMgggLYiwC9rhhySX1Awi05vXSJPuH6zL7p

EEbPxZqXYAAp5jB?format=jpg&name=medium

**RMs letter translated on separate post above ^^**

hobi: Look at the comments. Namjoon-ah quickly witness this!!! 

hobi: How is it that he can he write this well 🥺🤭😪
*Hope is saying this in a cute way. The word is 쓰다 [sseu-da], but hobi says 쓰뉴 [sseu-nyu]* 

T/N: In his letter, Namjoon said he doesn't dare say he's witnessed all the love given to him, so now hobi is giving him proof that that he needs to witness the comment section

190914 <BTS Weverse> Jin's post and J-hope's comment on Jin's post 

EEbQbdaXsAAKPIV?format=jpg&name=medium

EEbREK5WsAAIIFn?format=jpg&name=medium

Jin: [Breaking news] Bang PD doesn't have an appetite so I'm ordering chicken alone 

hobi: Breaking news, breaking news!😆

T/N: Hobi is being cute and using his dialect when saying "breaking news". 속보다잉 [souk-bou-dta-ing] 

Language notes
* 입맛 없다 [eem-maht eob-da] ~ to not have an appetite