Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
jin

announcement We're heading into our third year, what would you like to see from BBase? (Also its Renewal time! Please consider donating.)

Fall is upon us and soon it'll be winter which means our third anniversary will be here before you know it! We'd like to get some feedback from you all on what you'd like to see from BBase in the future. What features would you like to see on the forum? Do you have any suggestions for us to improve? Do you have promotional ideas? Are you looking for more events or more translations or more projects? Lets us know all your thoughts down below!

Web hosting renewal time is here as well so if you would consider donating to us it would be greatly appreciated! Any amount helps no matter how small. Donation perks will also be updated soon. 

Thanks!

-the admin team

I miss the weekly recap videos we had, although I totally understand why we don't do them anymore. Making videos is so time consuming and we weren't getting many views for them. I wonder if we should have promote those videos more at the time. 

As for the forum, maybe there's some sort of event we could do to get to know each other? Make teams idk... It's hard to get new members when forums in general aren't so popular anymore, but we could always focus on the community we have now. I believe rabb.it doesn't work anymore so we can't do streaming parties there, maybe there's an alternative? We could have a BTS RUN marathon or something. I think one of the hardest things with doing forum events is the timing (timezones) and with finding people that have the time to spare for it. 

@ poca  We haven't had an event on here in a while so it would be great to have one sometime! My very first staff role was actually the event team so I should actually get something together to plan. Rabb.it is gone, but there's some alternatives that can be used although they won't be as good as that site. 

8 hours ago, poca said:

I miss the weekly recap videos we had, although I totally understand why we don't do them anymore. Making videos is so time consuming and we weren't getting many views for them. I wonder if we should have promote those videos more at the time. 

As for the forum, maybe there's some sort of event we could do to get to know each other? Make teams idk... It's hard to get new members when forums in general aren't so popular anymore, but we could always focus on the community we have now. I believe rabb.it doesn't work anymore so we can't do streaming parties there, maybe there's an alternative? We could have a BTS RUN marathon or something. I think one of the hardest things with doing forum events is the timing (timezones) and with finding people that have the time to spare for it. 

Reviving the YouTube channel would be amazing. I know we didn't get many views but the videos were so well made. Everyone worked so hard on them.  We'd just need to find video editors and writers and researchers if we really wanted to bring it back but those kinds of people can be hard to come by. I think it can be worth exploring though. Even if we scale down the videos. I actually messaged the YouTube team chat for the first time in like a year yesterday. I guess we were both thinking of this lol.

Events would be a nice thing to do, especially ones that let people get to know others. I'm thinking of re-doing Bangtan Royale soon once my schedule settles in (I'm still adjusting to night shift and juggling 3 jobs now). That would be a fun team event. I'm just hoping for enough people on each team. And streaming parties is a good bonding idea too. I'm like 25 episodes behind on RUN so I wouldn't mind hosting one lol. Just have to figure out the logistics and if people beyond other staff would be interested. One of our big issues with events and streaming parties is lack of people. We may technically have enough to fill up spots but then everyone is separated by different time zones it's so hard to come together. Hopefully our (active) user base grows and we have more people available in every time zone.

Thanks for your comments!

I love streaming parties and honestly this is a really great idea, like @ taesthetic said rabb.it is down and a good option would be watch2gether, they're really good as well. and we can try to fit a time for everyone to stream on a weekend (personally I don't mind waking up too soon or being up too late as long as it's happening in the weekend), maybe this will include the majority of the members? and even if we have a small group, I believe it will be fun regardless.

about the forum, honestly I have zero complaints about it lmao BBase will always be one of the cleanest websites i've ever seen. I just hope we can get more people to participate :)

35 minutes ago, MC_ said:

about the forum, honestly I have zero complaints about it lmao BBase will always be one of the cleanest websites i've ever seen. I just hope we can get more people to participate :)

Agreed👍 I just want more event so I can win something lol

On 9/24/2019 at 11:54 AM, KookieYeon said:

Agreed👍 I just want more event so I can win something lol

An event doesn't always need a prize involved, but we could think about having a contest as well.