Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Tae_Kookies_Wife

game Would you rather...?

Celebrate my birthday with Namjoon omg it would be fun 🙈🙃

who would you rather choose to bring home and introduce to your parents?

Kim Seokjin. Definitely. Listen, this boy is funny, talented, sweet, and the full package. He can be quiet and serious, but he also has this playful and endearing side to him. He can cook very well and is literally a genius. And as a side bonus, he can sing well and is attractive. Jin just...I don't know what to say but he's amazing.

Go to the amusement park with Jimin and Taehyung or stay at home an binge movies or Netflix series with Yoongi and Jungkook?

Hmm...good question!  I'm an introvert by nature, but I'm trying to overcome that...so right now, I pick Jimin!

Who would you rather tutor: Kookie in math or Tae in English? (or...whoever.  Well, let's just pretend Tae's English isn't as good as it is, idk lol)

Edited by Bottle of Jin

where's my question ò_ó

would you rather:

spend a whole night in a club with JIHOPE

or

spend a whole afternoon in a museum with VMON