Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
jin

discussion Comeback Predictions Thread!

Discuss your various predictions for the upcoming album!

Will it be a full or mini album?
Who'll do the intro?
Is there going to be another unit song?
If so, who'll be in the unit? What color will their hair be?
What'll be the concept?
Will the album actually be titled MOTS: Shadow or something else?
etc.

I think the intro will be a rapper since the vocal line did the LY intros. I also think that it's gonna be another mini albm that adds onto MOTS. And I don't know for the rest, they are to unpredictable! 

I'm gonna go with the popular theory that Yoongi is going to do the intro and that the album will be called Shadow.

I'm also hoping for a full album but a mini seems a bit more likely. At least their minis still have a decent number of songs. It'll probably have at least one sub-unit track though I'm not sure which members. It used to be easy to predict a rapline track/vocal line track but nowadays they're mixing it up and trying different genres which is great. 

And also I predict one blond. idk if it'll be a platinum blond or a golden blond but I bet someone is going to be blond. 

...not a comeback predication but I also hope they release another halloween dance practice video!

I hope the cover will be in a cool shade of purple cuz i'm tired of the pink tbh. or maybe a dark blue

probably we're going to get an intro but not from Yoongi? i don't know, I just have this feeling haha I hope i'm wrong cuz i'd love to get one

Will it be a full or mini album? Mini
Who'll do the intro? Suga or J-Hope but I'll go for J-Hope
Is there going to be another unit song? Gonna say yes 
If so, who'll be in the unit? Wanna say Suga x RM x Jimin x V
What color will their hair be? Copper Jin, Blonde RM, Brown Suga, Silver J-Hope, Black Jimin, Brown V, Black Jungkook
What'll be the concept? Something darker, just like Tear was for LY. Maybe the self-doubt, identity crisis?
Will the album actually be titled MOTS: Shadow or something else? MOTS: Shadow 1000%

time for my own predicition~
i do think it'll be a mini album. intro-wise...probably suga. i'm guessing they'll do the same intro order as last time. joon -> yoongi -> hobi. i do think there'll be another unit song. I'm thinking that's gonna be one of the "things" about this album the same way solos were for Love Yourself. since jin, jk, and hobi were on one unit track together i think this new album will be either namjoon & jimin or yoongi & taehyung (tho my shipper heart prays the long-awaited sin unit). Concept-wise I see them going dark similar to Fake Love. Hell, I see them going even darker considering what they're basing this all off on. As for the title...I haven't given it too much thought but I assume it's Shadow like everyone else. Though I will cackle if it turns out not to be true. Everyone's talking about it like it's a done deal already. 

oh! hair color! almost forgot. not a prediction so much as a plea to the universe but please god make jin and tae blond again. the nice blond not the piss water blond. plz&thanku).

im also thinking it'll be a mini album

i'm hoping that suga does the intro... but i'm doubting it. 

unit song- i'm lowkey hoping for a cypher pt 5? maybe?

hair based on the hair they most likely will have during filming time- jungkook will have glorious long black hair :333 during this time, jhope either has previous black hair or the blonde highlights from CNS, the rest are a mystery cuz idk if they'll keep what they have now, or suddenly switch it up last minute before shooting

i'm uncreative and think the title'll be shadow as well xDD

i am lowkey hoping for fake tattoos and nail stickers/nail polish in the concept photos tho :333

I'm super sure that it's going to be MOTS: Shadow this time. I mean, if you really look into it, that's part of the psychology map of the soul theory...does that mean we get the dark concept back? Like with LY: Tear again? :D

To me, if the comeback is not in 2020 (because we used to have a full korean album every 2 years - 2014, 2016 and 2018), the comeback will be on November 8 or 15. They have promotion in Japan, in November, so I guest they will promote something there.

If the CB is on November 8, we will have something on October 8.

If it's on November 15, the promo will start on October 15.

so here are my thoughts:

i think it will be a full album like LY: tear since they are going darker with MOTS next concept and i think the title will be Shadow. i think they might drop the the highlights reel in october like they did with LY and it would be more focused on the story line of what would happened next after jin intro in LY epiphany where he said he need to find the map of the soul and go back to the beginning and the MOTS:persona intro and title song takes us back to skool luv affair era so i think the story would continue from there. as for the intro i think suga would do it as the theory in lights MV predicts and it would focus on his story line since among all the members in BU his story line is most darker one i think. and i think there will be unit songs maybe in the same original pairs as we were introduced first in BU since we are going back in time rm and tae, suga and jk and jimin and jhope or they could show us new pairing the one that would save one another like they showed previously in BU jin saving rm, jhope saving tae and jk saving suga. but if they only add one unit song i think it would be jimin, rm and tae which we have never seen before so that would be exiciting. as for me personally i would love to see jin, suga and tae unit song it would be so amazing. also i believe since army zip would be released in oct and its concept photo seems like they will be darker like LY:tear era thats why i think the next album would be darker with more story line content focusing on shadow as the concept of the next album. as for the ablum release since we havent got any news yet it could be released in early to mid nov i think after army zip is released and right after it we would get the comeback trailer i thinkin oct.

lastly, for hair colors thats anyone's guess but i would like to see blond j-hope, black jk, purple jin, red suga, brown jimin, silver tae but it can go anywhere.

its all predictions it would be cool if it all comes true but it would be very funny if it takes a complete 180 degree turn 🤣🤣

OK, so I think we can all agree that it'll probably be MOTS: Shadow, now that that's out of the way let's get onto some other stuff.

So I think the intro will be by Yoongi, kinda following the order in the past but like also I just really hope that's the case lol.

I really hope that they do a Jimin and Yoongi unit (I would be fine with that even being next comeback since I really wish for a Suga intro) because do y'all remember when they did Tony Montana live together? Like that was pure perfection and I would love to hear them together again.

I also think it'll probably have a darker theme kinda like with LY, but they definitely like to change things up and had darker meanings in more light-hearted melodies and themes. So this could also be a super light, more upbeat and "happy" seeming theme, but the meaning is very dark.

Last but not least, hair. Jin should definitely be blond again, Joon well I almost want golden/honey blond like in LY: Answer at one point, mint Yoongi (or black :), I really like his blond highlights from CNS so that would be pretty great to keep (but I doubt it), BLACK/DARK BROWN JIMIN, iconic orange or red for Tae, and I wish he still had his long hair but maybe he'll have it for the concept pics and/or MV but dark red or purple would be pretty cool. But a completely black comeback would be sweet, I love when they do that.