Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Tae's Queen

Jin in 2020

probably because of his enlistment no?

@Cutie pie ohhh yeah lol people have been freaking out about it for like two years now. nothing new. I thought maybe something new was announced and missed it. Good to know.

10 minutes ago, EricaRosemary said:

@Cutie pie Why do you say that? Who said he is most likely taking a break?

probably some of the bts netizens...

they start a lot of rumors..

Jin is not taking a break. He’s enlisted in the military for 2020, so he will not be in contact with making music until about spring 2022.. sadly

enlistments last 2 years so..

Edited by spicy.gochujang

@spicy.gochujang My heart aches even just reading you saying that. I wish people would calm down and enjoy the here and now. Every time I see a post regarding how much we will miss Jin when he serves my stomach drops. The internet is too much sometimes.

21 minutes ago, spicy.gochujang said:

probably some of the bts netizens...

they start a lot of rumors..

Jin is not taking a break. He’s enlisted in the military for 2020, so he will not be in contact with making music until about spring 2022.. sadly

enlistments last 2 years so..

Yes that's what i am saying 

Just now, EricaRosemary said:

@spicy.gochujang My heart aches even just reading you saying that. I wish people would calm down and enjoy the here and now. Every time I see a post regarding how much we will miss Jin when he serves my stomach drops. The internet is too much sometimes.

Its just two years. He won’t die. It’s just like training in case of emergency to protect South Korea when needed. Every man in Korea has to do it one day.. and I don’t think he’ll quit big hit. I think it’ll be 2028 when all of bts will come back together as a group, but by then, Jin would be 30, so I think bts will sadly, maybe, disband.. it’s all very complicated, but I’m sure all of them will probably still be making music despite their age. It’s not just  internet, it’s real life too.. sadly ;(((( HHHHHHHHH

Just now, Cutie pie said:

Yes that's what i am saying 

I wasn’t saying that you didn’t say that ;((( I didn’t see you comments and even if, I’m listing extra facts to let you guys know

@spicy.gochujang I didn't think he would die. I am sad for selfish reasons actually. This group pulled me from a very dark place and I get a weird sense of comfort when they are all together. That's probably really weird but it is how I feel.  I would be insanely shocked that even if there was a slight chance he could die they would make him go but I guess rules a rules even if the band boosts the Korean economy by billions of dollars.

I didn't think he would die. I am sad for selfish reasons actually. This group pulled me from a very dark place and I get a weird sense of comfort when they are all together. That's probably really weird but it is how I feel.  I would be insanely shocked that even if there was a slight chance he could die they would make him go but I guess rules a rules even if the band boosts the Korean economy by billions of dollars.

I feel the same sort of.. but when I like things, I have to remember a reality. It’s best not to get too attached to a lot of things, but I get it.. I MEAN ITS BTS, LMAOO

I feel people shouldn’t say that Jin is taking a break because enlistment is far from a break. It’s military training.. 

7 guys steal your heart

my whole experience of bts in 5 words LMAO-

I'm going to miss him when he enlists. But all of BTS has to do it eventually, and I know they can handle it. Like they once said, they're not afraid. They've accepted it. They genuinely care about their country. We'll wait for them, as long as they need us to. Even if it breaks our hearts.

:emo: