Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
jin

event K-ARMY Appreciation: Letters From I-ARMY

Let's show some love to our Korean counterparts! We know us international fans works tirelessly to support our boys in many ways but so do k-fans! So in a mirror project to the k-army too i-army letters event from a few years back we're hosting our own reverseal event. It's time for international lovelies to send some love back to our Korean diamonds. Now you can write your own letter of appreciation and love to the Korean ARMYs. These letters will be translated by our staff @ Minyoung's_Satang  and @ BubbleSeraph  and then posted onto pann (and potentially other online platforms) for K-ARMYS to read! 

Comment your letter down below. The only real restrictions are to keep it pleasant of course, this is to show love and appreciation after all, and to try to limit to a paragraph or two. 

Enjoy!

:celebrate:

Dear K-Diamonds,

Thank you for supporting BTS and loving them as much as the rest of the I-ARMYs do. We thank you for always being there for us and supporting us. For always having our back when other fandoms falsely accuse us of something we didn’t do. K-ARMY you will always have our support and no matter how many times we may fight, we will always be a family and no one is going to change that. We appreciate you and we are proud to call you our family. I hope that we will all be together until the very end. Thank you for showing me what it is to be a family and to love BTS as much as I do. Thank you for saving me when I needed ARMY the most and for making me feel a part of something. Many blessing to you all and let’s keep loving, supporting, and protecting BTS. I 💜you!

~ yours truly, I-ARMY💜

Dear Diamonds, we may fight and argue like the siblings we are but when BTS needs us, we put our differences aside in order to help make their dreams come true. In the future, I'd like us to understand our differences more and embrace them all together. Let's take some time and reintroduce ourselves to each other, strengthen our bond over the boy's and work harder together from now on. I appreciate all that you do for us and accepting us with open arms. Let's continue this journey, as a family. No matter what happens, let's be there for BTS and each other💜

I love you!💜💜

- a disabled i-army

Dear K-Diamonds, 

Thank you for supporting BTS and being able to tell them how much we love them. Thank you for spreading the love we have to BTS and thank you for all the amazing diys. I hope we get to understand each other more and get to talk more.  I love all of you! You are beautiful and amazing! I really appreciate everything you do for us! I purple you!!💜💜💜

I love you guys!! 

-I-ARMY

To our beautiful K-Diamonds,

Thankyou for the hard work you do every day for our 7 boys..  It’s amazing that we all can share so much love together as one family under one “youniverse”.

Being born in Korea but growing up in Australia I feel like I am on both k-army and I-army sides and it gives me so much pride and joy 💜 

Sending lots of purple love from 김경자 

Dear K-Diamonds,

Thank you for loving BTS, supporting them, and cheering them on, especially during times and situations when we as I-Army cannot. Together we accomplish amazing positive things for BTS, for each other, and for the world. I wish you all health and happiness!

Love, 

I-Army~

To Our KDiamonds, 

Seeing you guys grind it out for the boys at home motivates us to do all that we can for them in our own countries. Thank you for being there for them since day 1 & know that our family has gotten bigger and stronger & continues to grow daily. Despite our own bickering, like siblings we’ll ALWAYS have your backs & trust that you’ll have ours. I PURPLE YOU! 💜 let’s stay together as a family, forever. 

Sincerely, 

A one in a million Army 💜 I-Lovelies

Edited by Lyze

To the K-Army 

I want to thank you all for being there for bts since the beginning of their journey. You were there for them and gave them love and support since their beginning which i am grateful for and i am sure BTS is too. So continue to love and support them as you have been doing so far and welcome us too in your family with love.

I Purple You💜

Army

To our beautiful K-Diamonds

Thank you so much for all the support and love you've given BTS over the years as well as the support you've shown to international ARMYs, even while dealing with hate and things yourself. A lot of K-ARMYs supportive messages have crossed my timeline and brought a smile to my face each time. You're all so amazing and we really appreciate all of you so much. I hope to meet and get to know more of you in the future because you seem like such amazing people and I am so grateful to you all for helping to create the wonderful and diverse ARMY family we have. I hope all of you remain strong and keep shining like the diamonds you are, we I-ARMYs will be here to support and help you. 
I-ARMYs purple our lovely K-Diamonds. 💜💜

Sincerely,

A thankful I-ARMY

Hello to my lovely K-Diamonds! 

I just wanted to say even though we do not get to interact with each other too much, I am always grateful and happy you are there to support our boys. Even though we may be a thousand miles apart, our love for these seven boys brought us together. I cannot help but think of you all as my family. We may not speak the same language, not have the same skin colour, upbringing, even taste in music but you are all special to me. To be honest, the are times I regret not being there for our Bangtan from the beginning. So I am very very thankful that you were there. To me, Bangtan is a once-in-a-lifetime artist. They saved me from myself. So I want us stay together for a long long time. Let's make many more happy memories together! I purple you! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Dear K Diamonds,

I'm thankful to you guys for never giving up on BTS. Their songs, videos, lyrics and everything have helped me a lot to be happy and get through sad times. I get healing from them. But if it was not for our k diamonds' support, I'm not sure if I'd have found the boys who make me so happy. You have went through a lot of hard times but I'm so proud of you for fighting through every injustice. We may have many differences but our love for BTS makes us united. Our k diamonds are really precious to us. Even now when we still face a lot of hate, let's work together to solve every problem. Together, let's enjoy our beautiful moments with BTS and each other. Let's continue to love and support BTS and their every decision forever. BTS have great music which deserves to be appreciated and loved. Let's support BTS to the top where they are untouchable. Our love and support will win. K diamonds, I Purple You 💜 

Hello K-Diamonds and thank you for everything! 

You guys are like the core of our fandom, thank you so much for protecting our boys. I believe not all of you are toxic as what people say, because without you all, Bangtan wouldn't be as successful as they are right now. 

Thank you so much too for all of your support towards Bangtan. 

Let's continue to grow as one huge family, okay? We love you guys!

Dear K-Diamonds,

Thank you so much for being the proverbial backbone of the fandom!  You were there when we cried over BTS' possible future after enlistment.  You were there when Jimin sparked controversy for wearing onstage a shirt depicting the US bombing Japan.  You were also there when we freaked out over BTS going on vacation.  There's a special place in heaven for people like you.

Yours truly,

I-Army

Dear K-Diamonds,

Thank you for being there from the beginning and following our boys all the way through. As much as I don't want to admit it, there would be no BTS or I-Army without you. Your dedication and support for them in Korea spread globally and for that I am truly grateful. BTS saved me from a very dark place that I was convinced I'd never be able to crawl out of.  Your support and love for BTS is something that should be noted and appreciated. I am planning a trip to Korea and I hope I can meet some of the K-Armies while I am there! I purple you all forever and always <3

우리 이쁜 케이-다이몬드 에게💜,

Dear Fam,

Thank you so much for being the sweetest and the kindest 💕💕💞💞💞💜💜💯💯. I also want to thank you for putting your effort on not only supporting our boys but also translating stuffs for us. I can’t believe you show us love as much as you show to the boys. I am really touched lol. Idk what else to say. I hope we can keep this bond together though we might not ever get to meet in person and communicate. I love you guys so very much. 아미 화이팅💜

보라해요 k-diamonds💜  

With love, 

i-lovely from Bhutan 🇧🇹 

Dear K-diamonds

Thank you for supporting BTS from the start and not giving up on them and also deal with the hate and unfairness that was visible and rampant .

Your support for them help them sustain and gave thm the strength to keep going for which I'm always and will be grateful. 

Let's keep loving and supporting our boys together and be on this beautiful journey of loving and cherishing them.

with love 

Just a small I-lovely and I-ARMY

Hwaiting  

Edited by ot7havemyheart

To our dear K-diamonds,

Thank you for taking care of Bangtan when we can't. Thank you for loving them with all your heart and soul, thank you for making them feel appreciated and making them worthy of being Korea's pride. We wouldn't have reached so far had you guys not been supporting them in their home country. You all are the true MVP, the main characters in this story. You make Bangtan's music show appearences precious memories for them, and always protect them from people who want to use them for their greedy wishes. Thank you for being their shield when we couldn't, handling delicate matters swiftly and quickly. You don't have to worry about the international side, we'll take care of it. You guys don't worry your hearts about Bangtan worldwide, we'll protect them in our respective countries and as a whole, because we're all a big family, here to support BTS and their music for everything that it is. 

Thank you so much,
I-Lovely from India

Hello K-armys,

I'd like to thank you first and foremost. Thank you for staying with us. Thank you for being with us in this journey with BTS. I-armys create their own support groups for minorities like people of color (Black people, Asians, Latino/Latina, LGBTQ+, etc...). I want you guys to know that if there are any LGBTQ+ k-armys who need someone to talk to, we're here. Or if you are still figuring yourself out. You can talk to us. You can come to us and we will accept you. I-armys are here to help. Our countries aren't any better with accepting us but that's okay. That's why we have each other. Just like how we connected to BTS through their music and struggles, I hope we can be able to create a connection and bond wherein we can be each other's support group. In addition to that, I hope we can use this to create a community that listens to each other's words and learn from it so that when one part wants to learn from certain stuff like why a lot of i-armys are boycotting fansites, or about cultural appropriation, we can talk and move as a whole. I-armys come from multiple countries and cultures. I hope we can learn from each other.

To our cutie, sexy, lovely diamonds,

First of all thank you for supporting BTS with us I-Army's all the way. Thank you for being with us in whatever situation. We may have some misunderstandings sometimes because of some happenings but when it comes to supporting our 7 boys, you become 1 with us despite our differences. Thank you for defending for us if some people hates us because we Stan BTS. Thank you for giving us a place where we can fit and where we're family. I have been one of those kids who were bullied and has no friends but when I joined ARMY, you guys never hesitated to accept me even though I'm an international fan and I'm very different from you.  And for our support for the boys, I hope we continue to fly with them and be with them in their adventures. I hope we would still continue to support them until the end and be with them in their hardships, just like how their songs healed our hearts we should heal theirs too. Us I-Army's are very thankful that you're with us through thick and thin. Thank you for giving me a family where I can totally express my self and that is you... BTS, I-Army's and K-army's. I love you guys so much... 💜