1. 1. pick your fav jimin era

• Fire
    • Danger
    • Wings
    • Spring Day
    • DNA
    • Run

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/05/2020 at 05:00 AM

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know I mean...yes, yes to all  > ///<
I'll always love how he looked in the Wings era, but I have to admit I still didn't recover from the orange haired Jimin in a blue leather jacket in Run. And then I see him in DNA, or Spring Day and I can't  x ___x  aldkjañsofj

I think that every era I like him more, and it's the same for all the members because I like how they've been improving, and growing ❤️ n_n And I feel like they can be more themselves now than in the first eras, for understandable reasons.

jiminpromi

8 hours ago, Leda said:

I don't know I mean...yes, yes to all  > ///<
I'll always love how he looked in the Wings era, but I have to admit I still didn't recover from the orange haired Jimin in a blue leather jacket in Run. And then I see him in DNA, or Spring Day and I can't  x ___x  aldkjañsofj

I think that every era I like him more, and it's the same for all the members because I like how they've been improving, and growing ❤️ n_n And I feel like they can be more themselves now than in the first eras, for understandable reasons.

Yes!

8 hours ago, Leda said:

I forgot the honorable mention: red haired Jimin in Dope because I love red hair ( O HO)

jejejeje

4 hours ago, Welp:p said:

Honestly jimin is looks good in every era- but my favorite is Spring Day and DNA 🐷

YES!!

So sad. Messed up😔357454431_144x108.png.1f5036734122ea8c4d0875533cfdc85b.png