Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Sign in to follow this  
sungel

appreciation Tattoos thread

I figured now that there's (at least?) 2 members with tattoos, I thought it'd be cool to compile some appreciation photos. 

Jimin's thread- https://bangtanbase.com/topic/5144-jimin-allegedly-got-a-tattoo/

Note: For jungkook, if you happen to spot any of the stalker/leaked photos, please don't share them.

Jimin

Spoiler

j8IopcuJKocewPmDolvzGFiIgxS2TqNx4wlekxVc

cr: piecesofmind_jm but their twitter is now private

Jungkook

Spoiler

EIdxglpVUAA0_i_?format=jpg&name=smallEIb0MH5WkAAox6x?format=jpg&name=smallEHAt9iPUcAIvirK?format=jpg&name=small

(Note to anyone whose still believes theyre henna... Jimin's had his for over a year- we're all sure its permanent. Most believe jungkook's is real, or at least the upper sleeve part is. )

Feel free to add on if there's new photos/videos, updates (esp since jungkook doesn't look like his is finished yet), members with new tattoos, or even fake ones that look really cool. 

WOW

i literally create this thread yesterday and suddenly there's new tattoo infos

and this one but it might be temporary

Update! We have footage! 

And just in case these tweets gets deleted 

EJ5VgE2U4AAWGnc?format=jpg&name=medium

---

Old: Sadly it looks like bon voyage won't have much of jungkook's tattoos because... it's all gonna be taped/censored really badly xD darnit korean broadcasting rules!

Spoiler

x

btw, i think it'd be also cool to share some tattoo edits & fake tattoos that the other members have done as well. some look real cool

Edited by sungel

UwU jimin's tattoo wants some screentime. in a twist move, bighit surprisingly obliges