Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Amysthys

Best way to meet the guys?

Question

Do they sell VIP tickets when the tour is announced? What is the best way to meet BTS? I'm expecting to buy tickets for the Montreal, Canada  show (if there's one) but I could buy from anywhere around Montreal like Chicago, New York or Toronto. Meeting them would be like a dream come true!

3 answers to this question

They really don't do fan meets here in the West. They did at Jingle Ball because I think all artists had to do it. The only way to for sure meet them would be a fan meeting in Japan or Korea. (This is to my knowledge idk if things have changed or not) If you can get sound check tickets DO IT! It was almost more emotional for me than the actual concert.

"I didn't know anything about 'Loving Myself' but you guys taught me how to love myself" - Kim Nam-Joon

I went to the BTS concert in Chicago and I almost got to meet them but we couldn’t get sound check ticket maybe this year I will get some 

Thanks for the advice. I'll keep my fingers crossed and look for sound checks. I'll save money should wonderful luck present itself ;)