• Announcements

• jin

Donate~   07/11/2017

Donate to support Bangtan Base and help offset the costs of running a forum! Benefits for donators are listed out here.

Welcome, Guest!

Sign up now and join in on all the BTS fun! If you have trouble registering, send us an email at [email protected]
MinSugaGenius

Books Books Books!!!

44 posts in this topic

On 4/22/2017 at 5:31 PM, 잡아줘 said:

Im not that much of a reader but i can suggest some stuff, it will probably be really generic lol

The Hunger Games Trilogy was my first set of books that i read

The 5 books from Game of Thrones - Song of Ice and Fire

Dan Brown - Inferno    Really liked this one

The classic Lord of the Rings lol... I need to read more what was this generic list :jungkook6:

But really, Hunger Games is such a good read.  There's a reason it's so popular. LOTR as well. 

15 hours ago, Chim Chim Star™ said:

if fantasy is your kind of thing, i recommend Kristine Cashore's 'Graceling' trilogy (Namely Graceling, Fire, and Bitterblue). I haven't read Bitterblue yet because I've yet to get my hands on a copy, but the first 2 books kind of assure me the 3rd book will be fine

I loved Graceling and Fire but like you haven't gotten around to Bitterblue.  Have you read the Grisha series by Leigh Bardugo? You might like it as well.

7 hours ago, Missgracie842 said:

I loved Graceling and Fire but like you haven't gotten around to Bitterblue.  Have you read the Grisha series by Leigh Bardugo? You might like it as well.

Aw man, was it bad? I did hear that the author had to redo the entire thing after submitting the original manuscript to the publisher, but I didn't think it'd take a terrible turn x - x 

I haven't seen Grisha but I'll lurk around a bookstore this week and see if I can get a copy~

10 hours ago, Chim Chim Star™ said:

Aw man, was it bad? I did hear that the author had to redo the entire thing after submitting the original manuscript to the publisher, but I didn't think it'd take a terrible turn x - x 

I haven't seen Grisha but I'll lurk around a bookstore this week and see if I can get a copy~

Wow I'm so embarrassed:rapmon1:....let me write that again using proper grammar this time: I, like you, have not gotten around to reading Bitterblue yet. I'm sure it's good as well lol. It's on my to read list ^^;;

10 hours ago, Missgracie842 said:

Wow I'm so embarrassed:rapmon1:....let me write that again using proper grammar this time: I, like you, have not gotten around to reading Bitterblue yet. I'm sure it's good as well lol. It's on my to read list ^^;;

I see lmao izokay, hopefully we'll both manage to read it soon :perV: