Sign in to follow this  
Inktail099

theory My Personal BU Theories / Discussion?

Hi everyone!

happy tonight show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I feel a little awkward creating the first post here, but I really enjoy the BU, and wanted to share some of my personal theories on it! I post them on my blog, so I would just copy them over here, but they have images and it would be a pain to do...
This is the one I am most proud of (RUN MV Theory), and this is the one I'm the most fascinated by (JK's accident theory).
(Of course, these are just my theories, and if you disagree that's totally cool ^-^ Everybody interprets the BU differently, and that's one of the things that makes it so fascinating to me. Also,  I'm not really big on the psychological side of the theories, as I honestly find it too much to wrap my tiny brain around, but I really enjoy reading them so feel free to share, of course!

I thought we could just discuss stuff! Starter question: Is there an "odd-eyed cat?" If so, what is it? Why does it exist? Whose side is it on? If not, what is it? Is it Seokjin's self-conscious? 

Calculating Bangtan Boys GIF

(^ All ARMY when trying to decipher the mysteries of the Bangtan Universe)

- editor - artist - multistan - bu enthusiast - theorist -

(Other groups: TOMORROW X TOGETHER, MCND, The Rose, ATEEZ, PENTAGON, DAY6)

"You're too young to let the world break you." - Kim Taehyung

Hey! I just read both of the theories you shared and can I just say--

2a4455dfcafd55bf9554603295b478e2.jpg

I am intrigued by the theories surrounding the BU and I love reading everyone's thoughts! I personally am not the best with putting 2 and 2 together, but I think you did a great job tying everything together. I've heard a number of theories surrounding the Run MV, but I've never heard one like yours! I remember watching the MV multiple times while wondering why Taehyung kept drowning, but I never really thought about it too much other than it's just a way for them to hint at the storyline. I haven't read any of The Notes yet, but after seeing how you used it to make a point, I will definitely read through some of them now.

Thanks for sharing your theories! I'm excited to hear more from you in the future!

[   𝕤 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕙   ]

Kim Tae Hyung V GIF by BTS

Personal Twitter   |   Bangtan Base Twitter

12 hours ago, Sarah Z said:

Hey! I just read both of the theories you shared and can I just say--

2a4455dfcafd55bf9554603295b478e2.jpg

XD Aw, thank you! ;P

The Notes were definitely a huge help in understanding the plot for me! The only thing that's annoying is sometimes (especially with the MOTS series) the Notes in the albums are different from the Notes in the book, and vice versa...XD
And thanks! :P I'm super excited by the BU, so I'm definitely gonna write more! :3

- editor - artist - multistan - bu enthusiast - theorist -

(Other groups: TOMORROW X TOGETHER, MCND, The Rose, ATEEZ, PENTAGON, DAY6)

"You're too young to let the world break you." - Kim Taehyung