• Announcements

• jin

Please Disable Adblock :)   03/29/2017

details
    • jin

New Theme Option!   04/20/2017

The amazing @Indirianna has been working on another theme option and it's finally done! To select this theme (or any of BBase's theme options) scroll down to the bottom of the screen where you will see "Theme." Click on that and then select the theme you want to use. Step 1: Step 2:
jin

Inquiries (Read FAQ First!)

275 posts in this topic

dfLIGMi.png

Spoiler

Q: How do I ______ ? What are ______ ?

A: Check the forum guide first! If you don't find your answer there then ask below.

Q: I have a suggestion for the forum!

A: Comment any suggestions you have in this thread!

Q: My thread isn't showing up in the "New Topics" sidebar!

A: Wait a few minutes. There's a slight delay with new topics appearing on the sidebar.

Q: I can't post and/or create threads!?

A: Try clearing your cache. If there's still a problem then mention it in the Technical Issues thread. If you're unable to post at all on the site, contact us through our twitter @bangtan_base.

Q: Can I have the OP of _____ thread?

A: If the current OP has been inactive for over three months then you can take over the thread. If not, you must ask their permission before you can have it.

Q: Why can't I close my poll?

A: Regular users are unable to close their own polls. If you need a poll closed ask a mod to do it for you.

How do i embed videos, tweets etc? Im still a noob with online forums :D

And is a sig also the same with dp?

Sorry for the noob-ness 

Thank you in advance :x

P.S. why do people lost their sh*t when jin turned blond when his brown-ish hair color was the sh*t? :S

If it's possible, can y'all add a "back to the top" button?

Edited by satoori

Should there be a "Charts and Sales" section? Or would that be best contained in one general sales thread (and in which section would that sales thread go in)?

33 minutes ago, jin said:

"Why is Jin so perfect?"

051c03bf81b3211f4a67222f665a6e5aacfce467

I think I know the answer but I want to hear it anyway 1rqLU3m.gif

12 minutes ago, Monster Prince said:

How do i embed videos, tweets etc? Im still a noob with online forums :D

And is a sig also the same with dp?

Sorry for the noob-ness 

Thank you in advance :x

P.S. why do people lost their sh*t when jin turned blond when his brown-ish hair color was the sh*t? :S

Your links should automatically embed when you post them. So if you just copy and paste the link it'll embed, no video or twitter code needed. 

Signatures are the images/text/links that you customize and they appear under your posts in threads. Take a look at satoori's post below yours and you'll see a sig. 

6 minutes ago, satoori said:

If it's possible, can y'all add a "back to the top" button?

I'll look into it!

4 minutes ago, dorkprincess said:

Should there be a "Charts and Sales" section? Or would that be best contained in one general sales thread (and in which section would that sales thread go in)?

I think I know the answer but I want to hear it anyway 1rqLU3m.gif

There should! Can't believe I forgot about that lol. I'll add it to the resources subforum.

1 minute ago, jin said:

I'll look into it!

Thanks! <3

Now that there's a general BTS discussion section shouldn't the threads that were made in the General Discussion section be moved there? The latter section becomes kinda useless after that so i guess it could be removed too?

ok i was just checking, if there was a spoiler option...that was my question...but i got it.

Edited by satoori

1 hour ago, satoori said:
  Reveal hidden contents

ok i was just checking, if there was a spoiler option...that was my question...but i got it.

how did you do that?

is it like this?

edit; nvm i guess i got it

Edited by hoseok

I just posted about this forum on Twitter for my followers but I think it would be great to promote it there so more people can join. There's messy people on twt, yes, but there's also good fans who might want to join if they know about this site.

It would be a great if some popular twt armys tweeted about it, but it's okay if y'all don't want it.

41 minutes ago, BIKKA said:

I just posted about this forum on Twitter for my followers but I think it would be great to promote it there so more people can join. There's messy people on twt, yes, but there's also good fans who might want to join if they know about this site.

It would be a great if some popular twt armys tweeted about it, but it's okay if y'all don't want it.

I've DMed a few twitters about giving us a shoutout, but so far no luck. Feel free to ask for promo from any twitters you know on the site's behalf! I'll take any help I can get lol.

3 hours ago, hoseok said:

how did you do that?

Reveal hidden contents

is it like this?

edit; nvm i guess i got it

Noooo, explain for the code-challenged (i.e. me) please!  UTFzmrF.gif

7 minutes ago, Maphisto40 said:

Noooo, explain for the code-challenged (i.e. me) please!  UTFzmrF.gif

it's the same as on OH!

for those who don't know: [ spoiler] [/ spoiler] without the spaces

Just now, first love said:

it's the same as on OH!

I tried that, and it didn't look like it worked in the preview window. D:

Thank you!  KmLPo6R.gif

5 minutes ago, first love said:

it's the same as on OH!

i was going to submit my explanation right now but you've beaten me to it haha

Edited by hoseok
grammar

seeing the Hwarang thread got on OT made me realise...a subsection for bts on variety/tv/drama etc would be good. there's an area for translations, but that's for stuff that's already been subbed 

oh and dooly's right. you can probably delete the other "general discussion" section at the bottom, since there's a general area above 

Edited by leo

2 hours ago, jin said:

I've DMed a few twitters about giving us a shoutout, but so far no luck. Feel free to ask for promo from any twitters you know on the site's behalf! I'll take any help I can get lol.

I'm gonna try. Also, tumblr could be a good promo too. People who own pretty well-know tumblrs could do it.

btw I have a question, the reply area doesn't have an option to see the bb/html codes? bc i've been searching for it but I can't help any button like the oh one to alternate the reply-editor.

1 minute ago, BIKKA said:

I'm gonna try. Also, tumblr could be a good promo too. People who own pretty well-know tumblrs could do it.

btw I have a question, the reply area doesn't have an option to see the bb/html codes? bc i've been searching for it but I can't help any button like the oh one to alternate the reply-editor.

Yeah, bb/html code option doesn't seem to be on this version of IPB. I'll look around for a plugin. But even without it, most content automatically embeds and the spoiler code works in this regular text editor.

Jin can you pin the main member threads at the top of each of their sections.

Also maybe pin the main ot7 thread also in the general section.

Edited by satoori

1 minute ago, satoori said:

Jin can you pin the main member threads at the top of each of their sections.

Also maybe pin the main ot7 thread also in the general section.

will do!