Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
jin

Inquiries (Read FAQ First!)

If one were to help a sis out and become a donor to help this forum do they get anything cool in return outside of  being on the list of donors?? askiing for a friend :P

I'm just wondering if the registration procedure could be made a bit stricter to avoid trolls and antis from ruining this haven in the future? Probably randomized bangtan-related questions which only people who REALLY wanna get in will put the effort into answering?

I'd gladly help out as part of the staff who makes questions and approves if need be.

On second thought newbies interested in bts should also be allowed in :/ dilema dilema.

1 more thing I noticed...  what stops fetuses from entering and posting on the 18+ section?

Hi. Can you add threads' previews and a "see last unread" button to the those please?

Also, is it possible to add a button to see the post one is writing without any format? there seems to be some glitchs when you copy paste pictures, so seeing the post like this: "[ img] [/img ]" would be helpful for editing.

Edited by Raskolnikov
typos

Hellooo~ ! I just made two list posts under the Kim Namjoon section - one for his solo tracks and one for his articles/interviews.

Can these be pinned please? Thank you!

Hello! I made two compilation threads in the Hoseok section for his solos/covers and dance practices. Can those please be pinned for future use? 

Also, is there any way to add functionality so we can embed links in images as well as just text? Thank you for all your hard work!  eLTsEvh.gif

11 hours ago, Hexenbiest said:

Hi, I made a list of translation sites with netizen comments. Thought it would be useful if it would be pinned in the Netizen Section.

And if new sites appear we could post them here.  

Here is my thread

Done.

11 hours ago, Busan Brat said:

If one were to help a sis out and become a donor to help this forum do they get anything cool in return outside of  being on the list of donors?? askiing for a friend :P

Right now donors are put into the donor group (with the purple color username + a banner in the future) and they also get a signature extension. I'm hoping to add some more perks soon. ^^

5 hours ago, little maru said:

I'm just wondering if the registration procedure could be made a bit stricter to avoid trolls and antis from ruining this haven in the future? Probably randomized bangtan-related questions which only people who REALLY wanna get in will put the effort into answering?

I'd gladly help out as part of the staff who makes questions and approves if need be.

On second thought newbies interested in bts should also be allowed in :/ dilema dilema.

1 more thing I noticed...  what stops fetuses from entering and posting on the 18+ section?

I'll take this into consideration!

2 hours ago, Raskolnikov said:

Hi. Can you add threads' previews and a "see last unread" button to the those please?

Also, is it possible to add a button to see the post one is writing without any format? there seems to be some glitchs when you copy paste pictures, so seeing the post like this: "[ img] [/img ]" would be helpful for editing.

I'm not sure what you mean? Do you have an example?

And I'm looking into finding a text editor that shows bbcode/html. But copying + pasting links should be working fine and automatically embedding. Are you getting errors when you try it?

2 hours ago, Taehyunq said:

Idk if it's just my phone, but the "back to top" button disappeared

It's still there for me. 

1 hour ago, PossiblyMaybe said:

Hellooo~ ! I just made two list posts under the Kim Namjoon section - one for his solo tracks and one for his articles/interviews.

Can these be pinned please? Thank you!

Done.

1 hour ago, Maphisto40 said:

Hello! I made two compilation threads in the Hoseok section for his solos/covers and dance practices. Can those please be pinned for future use? 

Also, is there any way to add functionality so we can embed links in images as well as just text? Thank you for all your hard work!  eLTsEvh.gif

Done.

Don't know if this is the right thread to ask, but, 

could you maybe make a thread that explains everything about the Donor Option?

Like, what perks one gets and so on~

Thanks in advance :)

1 minute ago, OmgKeppy said:

Don't know if this is the right thread to ask, but, 

could you maybe make a thread that explains everything about the Donor Option?

Like, what perks one gets and so on~

Thanks in advance :)

There will be one up as soon as a finalize all the perks donors would get!

Just now, jin said:

There will be one up as soon as a finalize all the perks donors would get!

Thanks for everything you're doing here :)

If i had more Forum-based knowledge, i'd help you out :(

3 hours ago, Raskolnikov said:

Sorry. I know you didn't asked this to me but the I think the threads do actually have a "preview" and some kind of "last unread" thing. But they're not in the form of a "button", you just need to hover the cursor in the thread title (as if you were to click on it) and wait a few seconds until it loads a preview of the OP and the last reply. See:

preview.jpg

You can't see my cursor there but it's right above in the thread title.

And about the format of the replies, I asked about it in the previews page because I was also having problem finding it and it seems like IPB doesn't allow the BB/html codes, or at least not in this theme. You can't see the text in that format (the [/img] format), because instead of that, the forum does it for you and it embeds actomatically the media stuff without the need of putting those codes yourself like in OH. Idk about the images, but if you paste youtube link here you'll see how the link itself actomatically transforms into the video right after you pasted it. Same with tweets. 

Some people are asking about a designated Bashing thread. It that allowed?

Edited by Poppy

8 minutes ago, Poppy said:

I haven't seen anyone ask about a Bashing Thread. What are they thinking of? A Bashing Thread for other groups/idols?

1 minute ago, jin said:

I haven't seen anyone ask about a Bashing Thread. What are they thinking of? A Bashing Thread for other groups/idols?

Oh sorry on the line chat a few people are asking about a bashing thread for other idols and groups 

1 hour ago, jin said:

And I'm looking into finding a text editor that shows bbcode/html. But copying + pasting links should be working fine and automatically embedding. Are you getting errors when you try it?

Sometimes when i paste a picture, it appears over the text or over another picture. It used to happen to me on OH too, and when it did, i'd edit my post using the text editor in bbcode/html.

54 minutes ago, BIKKA said:

Sorry. I know you didn't asked this to me but the I think the threads do actually have a "preview" and some kind of "last unread" thing. But they're not in the form of a "button", you just need to hover the cursor in the thread title (as if you were to click on it) and wait a few seconds until it loads a preview of the OP and the last reply.

gotcha, thanks!

There's an option to get one email a day for all the new posts on content I follow, when would the email be sent? Is there a way to set the time for each daily email?

41 minutes ago, Poppy said:

Is that really necessary though?  fgNyeVf.gif