Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
jin

Inquiries (Read FAQ First!)

4 minutes ago, monimoni said:

I think General Fan Talk would be the best place for it!! I wouldn't want it to get buried under all the game threads :')

Also welcome back! ^_^ 

2 minutes ago, KookieMochi said:

@Chim Chim Star™ What you could do is make it in the Games Section so you can use the 'game' flair first, and then it can be moved to General Fan Talk :")

Will do guys, thanks!

(it's so obvious I just came back for this game isn't it dkjfashklfasf)

Hi mods can you please move my VT thread to the SNS section please, thanks <33

Edited by Maphisto40
Done by someone already~

Hi, on the Awards for Best of BTS (japanese) Yoongi's award is missing. 

39 minutes ago, Cypher• said:

Hi, on the Awards for Best of BTS (japanese) Yoongi's award is missing. 

I just checked and it's there?

3 minutes ago, jin said:

I just checked and it's there?

really? i can't see him D: but if others can there's no problem.

Edited by Cypher•

Just now, Cypher• said:

really? i can't see him D: but if others can there's no problem.

It might be a permissions issue. I'll look into it.

On 19/2/2018 at 7:15 PM, jin said:

It might be a permissions issue. I'll look into it.

hi i don't know if you did something or if it was a problem from my end that magically resolve itself but now i can see the Yoongi award, thanks! 

3 minutes ago, Cypher• said:

hi i don't know if you did something or if it was a problem from my end that magically resolve itself but now i can see the Yoongi award, thanks! 

It turned out to be a permissions problem after all. ^^

hi, what is that "donate points" options next to quotes now?

Edited by Cypher•

1 hour ago, Cypher• said:

hi, what is that "donate points" options next to quotes now?

Not ignoring you, I'm actually waiting on an answer about this. :ppapv:

@Cypher• Ok, apparently it's a work in progress, testing out some things to see how they'll function with our current system.

So, y'all should just ignore it until it's announced as a feature.  HpjgUTM.gif

@Maphisto40 ok thanks! i hope i didn't messed up anything cause i did click it a couple of time lol i was curious oops.:rmbreak:

Just now, Cypher• said:

@Maphisto40 ok thanks! i hope i didn't messed up anything cause i did click it a couple of time lol i was curious oops.:rmbreak:

It's ok, I don't think it's actually connected to anything at the moment, but please let us know if you notice anything weird. ^^

@Cypher• It's another way to donate bombs to people that came with the shop plugin we now have. Donating this way will send a notification to the receiver unlike the other two ways to donate so you may want to start using this method.

Hello- I made a duplicate thread by accident (I clicked submit topic 2 many times) and I was hoping you could delete one of the two I made. 

It's called  😍ChanHun😍 and it's in OTPs. 

Much appreciated thx

3 minutes ago, I. Am. Jimin's said:

Hello- I made a duplicate thread by accident (I clicked submit topic 2 many times) and I was hoping you could delete one of the two I made. 

It's called  😍ChanHun😍 and it's in OTPs. 

Much appreciated thx

Already did it, thanks for the alert though!

Hi!

I'm hoping someone can help me figure some things out. I've been trying to familiarize myself with the forum's buttons & features. But I have a few questions. I feel so stupid I can't figure out how to write a status update, I've looked all around my profile & profile settings but I can't seem to figure it out. Also I have tried several ways to insert a gif or photo into my signature, I know that there is a 300 x 250 pixels limit. Where is the best place to find in image or can I just search it the download & crop it? I'm also not sure how to insert a photo into a post when it doesn't automatically embed? Also I've been trying to do the ice breaker challenge but I can't seem to figure out how to link my post, I saw the image on how to do it but when I right click it doesn't give me that option.

Once I've been signed in for certain amount of time my account times out. I'm not sure how long it is until it does that, or if it happens to everyone else?

Ok sorry to the long post I hope you can understand my questions. Thank you in advance for reading!

@Isabel_Inspired Hello! Here’s how to tackle the features you mentioned:

To post a status update, go to your profile and find the box that says “Write a public message on your own feed” under the activity box. Clicking “post” here will post your status update.

There is a three image max capacity with signatures, so you can only put up to three pictures/gifs that each pertain to the required size (350x250). You’ll have to check that the pictures you want to use fit within the size regulations. You can crop them yourself to fit that size as well. If it’s too much hassle, I can do it for you at the Graphics Shop!

Usually, pasting an image link will have it directly embedded. If that doesn’t work, you are able to manually upload photos and insert them in your post that way (see where it says “choose files”). You can also try copying and pasting the image itself.

To link a post of yours, there is a share button next to the flag button (used to report) that you can click and copy the direct link of your post. You can copy and paste it for the Icebreaker challenge in that way.

As for your account timing out, when you have signed in, do you have the “remember me” box checked? This will allow you to stay signed in long term.

Hope this cleared up some of the confusion! x