Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Whalien

Count to 1000 and back!

Hiya, Whalien here~ I've played this at a separated forum years ago and the rules are simple.

We just count to 1000 (if possible) and back to 1 (once we reach 1000). 

Just state the number after the post before yours and a fact about you.

(I'm a bit worried that this may generate spam posts somehow - so if the staffs see it fit to remove this game thread, then feel free to (: )

The game thread is spam heaven. Go nuts.

Example:

Person #1 - (1) Seeing Tae in berets give me live.

Person #2 - (2) I have a strong attachment to Whalien52

Person #3 - (3) Wishing on a Star is my FAVOURITE Japanese BTS song. 

Person #1000 - (1000) BigHit recently released V's birthday photos on facebook and I'm currently struggling to choose which should be my phone wallpaper.

Person #999 - (999) I would like to poke Hobi's or RM's dimples one day.

Ready? Okay! 

:rapmon9: :rapmon9: :rapmon9:

#1 - I have a music playlist called 두근 두근 (*sounds of heart beat*) and it contains all my necessary BTS hype songs (Wings, BST, Fire, Dope, RUN, and 21st Century Girl)

Edited by Whalien

#3 - I actually do have a very strong attachment to The Stars- the moment I heard it from their Wake Up album, I've never gone a week without hearing it. (I once got through a very bad day just listening to it on repeat.)

#6 - I don't have an ARMY bomb, so I recently made one out of a popsicle stick and card-stock paper.

I use it when I watch Hwarang and I wave it around when I see Tae or hear TaeJin's OST. No shame. 

:jhope7:

32 minutes ago, KookieMochi said:

I have a very odd soft spot for N.O

I agree! I love N.O. so much - kinda surprised to see it being so underrated. 

40 minutes ago, -mochi- said:

#8 - HYYH trilogy helped me to overcome depression.

^That's amazing and I'm sincerely happy for you.

#9 - For all the years I've been into K-Pop, BTS is the first group I've ever bought myself an album for. I keep it right at the front of my cabinet window so it's the first thing you see.

#10 - Whenever I'm feeling down or my anxiety is too bad, I always listen to BTS. Their songs, especially Suga's mixtape and their older songs, really are motivational. I also watch variety shows and the stuff they put on Youtube because I know it'll make me laugh. It's hard to find a group these days that have amazing talent but also super funny. <3 

#11 - I like how BTS inspires people to work hard, I know it's due to cultural difference but it's nice to see this positive influence on the young part of the fandom (it's always great to see fans saying things like "I'm gonna get good grades because BTS works hard too").

#12 - I'm one of the people BTS has really inspired to work hard for their dreams. No More Dream calls people out for not knowing what they really want to do, for not really working towards anything, and I honestly think I'm still that person, somewhat- but ever since I've gotten to know BTS my life's taken a more positive, determined turn, and I couldn't thank them enough if I'd tried. 

#13 I have few playlist like OP

Exercise-DOPE-RUN-JUMP-FUN BOYS*burn those fat 

Slow Jam-Butterfly, Coffee, Propose, First Love, Just One Day, Let Me Know, Hold Me Right, and more tracks

*I really love BTS slow beat track

DREAM-Tomorrow, So Far Away, Lost, Lost Stars JK cover, SAVE ME, WHALIEN52, Dead Leaves*when feeling down, emotional, sentimental, dreamless, hopeless

This is multi-reply, so I put it under spoiler for convenience

*Is it allowed to qoute many users here..? Is it spam?

11 hours ago, Israa said:

#2 - I cry every time I listen to Move

For me, I cry everytime I hear Butterfly and So Far Away

10 hours ago, BIKKA said:

#4  -  I Need U it's still their best title track for me.

I NEED and  RUN is my first love, and still think both are the best title track

7 hours ago, -mochi- said:

#8 - HYYH trilogy helped me to overcome depression.

You're strong and manage to overcome depression.It is not easy to battle yourself..Strong Power @-mochi-!

6 hours ago, KookieMochi said:

#9 - For all the years I've been into K-Pop, BTS is the first group I've ever bought myself an album for. I keep it right at the front of my cabinet window so it's the first thing you see.

Same..I am hoping I can buy all their discography*when I start working and have money

3 hours ago, Trashley said:

#10 - Whenever I'm feeling down or my anxiety is too bad, I always listen to BTS. Their songs, especially Suga's mixtape and their older songs, really are motivational. I also watch variety shows and the stuff they put on Youtube because I know it'll make me laugh. It's hard to find a group these days that have amazing talent but also super funny. <3 

I can relate to that, I have my own set of playlist according to mood, and I always re-watch all Bangtan Bomb or BTS Cracks to make me laugh in a shitty day

Edited by DJ Syub?Min PD

#14 - I don't have many friends irl, but I've met a lot of the kindest, warmest people online thanks to a mutual admiration and love for BTS. One person in particular (whom I've lost contact with recently, sadly enough) I could talk to for hours on end, ranting about terrible experiences of the day while simultaneously laughing about the recent Bangtan Bomb (and even quietly discussing controversial things like the TRB fiasco that was 2015). Oddly enough, it's getting to know and talking to these people that's helped a lot with my social anxiety, and while I'm still far from being a social butterfly, talking to people and having fun outside is a lot easier. I have BTS to indirectly thank.

#15 - Now, when I feel bad about my appereance I always listen to '21st Century Girls' because this song never fails to make me smile and feel better about myself.

A lot of you wrote such amazing things, I'm impressed and proud of y'all, honestly! This is amazing how band like Bangtan helps and inspires (infires) a lot of people. :jhope7:

12 hours ago, KookieMochi said:

6 hours ago, DJ Syub?Min PD said:

You're strong and manage to overcome depression.It is not easy to battle yourself..Strong Power @-mochi-!

Thank you guys for your kind words, it means a lot! Ily. fAD6U8Z.gif

5 hours ago, KookieMochi said:

#14 - I don't have many friends irl, but I've met a lot of the kindest, warmest people online thanks to a mutual admiration and love for BTS. One person in particular (whom I've lost contact with recently, sadly enough) I could talk to for hours on end, ranting about terrible experiences of the day while simultaneously laughing about the recent Bangtan Bomb (and even quietly discussing controversial things like the TRB fiasco that was 2015). Oddly enough, it's getting to know and talking to these people that's helped a lot with my social anxiety, and while I'm still far from being a social butterfly, talking to people and having fun outside is a lot easier. I have BTS to indirectly thank.

I feel you. Love for Bangtan and other bands helped me with my social anxiety as well. I just tried to talk to people on the Internet more. Although none of my friendship lasted longer than few months, I find it easier to talk to people now.

#16 - 2016 was admittedly a pretty terrible year for me personally, but Bangtan's achievements and just basically their presence in my life in general have helped me get through some rough spots. They'd indirectly rekindled a friendship close to burning out, and restored motivation for some things I'd thought I'd given up on. I owe a lot of things to BTS, even though I'm merely a single star within their vast galaxy.

#17 - RUN is a song that I often listen to when I don't have the shoulder I need to cry on. I tend to hold my emotions in, so having a song that helps release all the tension I've accumulated really helps relax my mind. 

To be honest, this game is usually done to reveal funny facts, or even silly secrets, about yourself and I did not expect such deeply thought out and personal information to be shared. I'd like to say thank you to everyone for sharing all these personal facts about how BTS positively affects you. I know that its hard to talk a lot about the difficulties we face in our lives - but seeing how BTS helps us through their music and having other ARMYs support and understand each other is a really beautiful thing. Feel free to continue sharing the positive influences of BTS towards your personal life or silly facts about you and BTS, because - hey - someone might understand and feel the exact same!

#18 - I honestly got pissed at Jimin when he kicked that flower Hobi wanted to protect in Season's Greetings video, lol.

To be honest, after sharing my fact about depression I was afraid I made this thread already uncomfortable but to my suprise people kept posting more about themselves. I'm honestly glad everyone understood and even shared their more personal secrets or thoughts because it's always good to know you're not the only one who feels this way. All posts here make me smile every time I read them, I find it amazing how BTS positively affects all of us. 

Edited by -mochi-

#19 - My current screensaver - because this moment is everything

Spoiler

IMG_8080.JPG

IMG_8081.JPG

IMG_8082.JPG

34 minutes ago, -mochi- said:

To be honest, after sharing my fact about depression I was afraid I made this thread already uncomfortable but to my suprise people kept posting more about themselves.

Not at all! I think the outcome was much better than I expected! This 'game' is probably one of the threads I look forward to viewing the most. I'd love to know more about each and everyone of you as we are all pretty much one big family who all love and cherish Bangtan.

#20 - I can't help but cry every time I watch 'I need U' and 'Young Forever' MVs. / ugly sob /

23 minutes ago, Whalien said:

Not all! I think the outcome was much better than I expected! This 'game' is probably one of the threads I look forward to viewing the most. I'd love to know more about each and everyone of you as we are all pretty much one big family who all love and cherish Bangtan.

Actually, same! I hope people will keep posting in this thread because I'm curious about how much similiar we all are - in this case not only about how BTS changed our lives or how important they are for us but also how silly we act somethimes. ^_^