Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Whalien

Count to 1000 and back!

975. well it was nice while it lasted now i'll have to do 1 month of work in one week lol 

#978 - Yesterday my school had a Vesak Day event and we flew lanterns, it was so beautiful! (even thought it almost burned one of the trees)

On 6/19/2018 at 7:58 PM, Whalien said:

#983 - They performed Whalien52 at the Prom Party. brb crying

Honestly ME. I cried i wasn't expecting it ;---; 

#985. Shout out to my hair for been the only thing in my life that is not a mess right now, if it wasn't for you my self esteem would be even worst. 

#989 - Thinking to spend the rest of the holiday working, and already did work for a week, but my cousin told me to just rest instead so here I am, back to my old days.

#990 - So my mom just told me we're going to Daytona Beach to see my dad's brother and his wife!  I haven't seen them since last summer, so it should be fun!

#991 - I want a phone. For years my parents keep telling me they'll buy me one but- I got good grades for my report card this time and my father will grant me one wish but actually I give up lol.

@JINger_ale have fun!