Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Whalien

Count to 1000 and back!

#993 - I'm actually interested in listening to 90's/80's music but I don't know if I'll like it or not (plus idk where to start lul)

#996 - Harry Styles and Kacey Musgraves' cover of You're Still the One by Shania Twain is amazing!  I wish one of them would put it on iTunes already; I'll bet it'd go straight to #1!  Here's the lyric video!

Courtesy Hannaxalkida on YouTube

#999 - I'm good!  We Directioners are celebrating 1D's eighth anniversary today; there's even a fan project going on!

Edited by suckjeans86
someone beat me to 998 lol

#1000 - so my Niall Horan concert was AMAZING!  He's such a hoot!  Before he sang his unreleased track, So Long, he was like "...and if you don't know the words, please don't try to sing along" and then mimicked someone trying to sing along. lol

#1001 - Thank you Chile for giving the world 31 minutos :ppapv:

#999 or #1003 - to much extragalactic astronomy practice.

Where ever the rules stand for the number.

#993 - Yeno those moments where you just need a good cry? Magic Shop is the perfect song to listen to during those times.

@suckjeans86 - btw, thank you for noticing that you count backwards after reaching 1000 (': low key sad that i missed the 1000 mark though lol 

@DIPI  why am I not surprised? lol j/k I think we all love K-pop to some degree!

#989: Any Liam Payne fans who follow the Fan Army Faceoff bracket?  We're up against Miss Destroy-every-fandom-even-the-BSB-Army-who's-been-here-since-before-she-was-even-a-twinkle-in-her-record-label's-eye (well, as of last Wed, anyway lol), and I had a nightmare that Cardi B won. :'(

Edited by suckjeans86