Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Whalien

Count to 1000 and back!

@Bottle of Jin cat tingz

836584f43c2ada4f12bfcca1db599d7532111d9e                 

“Who am I? The question I had all my life...”

#743 When my ex boyfriend told me I was a child for liking BTS and that I needed to grow up and figure out what a real man is, I dumped him. I am 24 years old and I couldn't believe that because i listened to kpop and went to kpop concerts he associated me with a child. Long story short. I am happy as ever with my new guy and he started dating an 18 year old ( hes 30) and now they are expecting a baby!

Edited by EricaRosemary

"I didn't know anything about 'Loving Myself' but you guys taught me how to love myself" - Kim Nam-Joon

2nd week post Hip Labral Tear Surgery, rip my Olympic track chances. 

Edited by ryza

"There are numerous ways, in which God can make us lonely, and lead us back to ourselves".

これは、この時点で私に対処する方法です。

ezgif.com-resize.gif